What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Together 2010 - tribute video

Godz Illa

Coach
Not much to do tonight, so I made this little tribute vid to the 2010 Saints and supporters. Yeah I know there is still some time left in the season, but I felt that no matter what lies in store for us over the next few weeks, I should create something to celebrate the joy we've experienced this year.

The vid builds nicely imo, gets my heart going so at least one of us enjoys it. Hope you like it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YpzJ7m5SRA

For best results watch in 1080p HD, with the sound up LOUD

[youtube]6YpzJ7m5SRA[/youtube]

Last edited:

weasel

First Grade
Hey, great video mang. Shame I'm living overseas atm, so I can't revel in our current successes. I figure it might be to the club's benefit though given that last year I returned home from travelling abroad just in time for the finals, having missed the majority of our surge to the minor premiership, only to see us crash and burn. I think I'm bad luck.

STG-MACCA

Bench
AWESOME WORK, Love it!!!
Just got called out of bed for a breakdown (on call with work) and this has made an otherwise crappy situation good.

Godz Illa

Coach
Thanks guys. I really hope you're watching it in high def, looks so much better than that low res crap. Glad you enjoy it
Hey, great video mang. Shame I'm living overseas atm, so I can't revel in our current successes. I figure it might be to the club's benefit though given that last year I returned home from travelling abroad just in time for the finals, having missed the majority of our surge to the minor premiership, only to see us crash and burn. I think I'm bad luck.
Long time no see bud. I don't believe that you're bad luck, but just in case you better stay over there a few more weeks at least. When you're back in town we'll do some posthumous revelling

Divine

Bench
I can see it now. St George Leagues Club...Big plasma, in the foyer, on a loop. Dousty, I know you troll here, get it done!

Godz Illa

Coach
Super idea Divine. And I just noticed that the new Red V membership campaign slogan is 'together we are more'. The synergy is crazy! Come on Dousty, you know it makes sense

Dragon Dave

Bench
Godz Illa - You are the Digital Dragon!

Awesome stuff mate, send it to the club and get them to use it as a Membership promo for sure. Well done.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Great work Godz. Reminds us that it's all part of enjoying the ride.

Hey G'day Weasal. Fantastic to see you again. One of the originals. :D

boxa777

Coach
Very good video Godz.. Your subtleties were not lost matching the specific lyric content to the footage shown. Turn things around for Nate Fien was perfect.

Great song choice.

Godz Illa

Coach
hehe thanks boxa, I'm glad those details were noted: e.g. unbreakable with Beau Scott making a tackle lol