What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

if tomane goes...

Kells

Juniors
Word is the Tits have signed Tomane.
They love poaching our players.

r u F***IN serious!!!

i F***IN hate the titans they have stolen half our team already now they have taken our best prospect - im really pissed off! we develop them then they just F*** off

i knew he wouldnt stay - we should drop him if he has gone and give game time 2 some1 who actually wants 2 stay with us

btw how the F*** can the titans afford all these players? due they have an unlimited salary cap or something?

andrew057

First Grade
Damn this sucks, I hate the Titans but am a big fan of Tomane. At least hes still in the game tho.

Coaster

Bench
r u F***IN serious!!!

i F***IN hate the titans they have stolen half our team already now they have taken our best prospect - im really pissed off! we develop them then they just F*** off

Wow this is a bit rich, coming from someone who posts Lets go after Gordon and Tonga in the first post.

Anyway train him up good, he will enjoy it up here in the sunshine.

Molly

Juniors
Disappointing but no big deal. He had a bit of a breakout game last Friday, getting on the end of a red hot backline against a depleted opposition.

The Titans have bought potential, that's all. To make comparisons to Issy is to exaggerate the situation. Remember Smith Samau, he was supposed to be something big...really, the thing for me is losing him doesn’t free up much cash for us I would imagine so we are treading water a bit there.

I would'nt lose any sleep over this one.

Broncos fan!

Juniors
r u F***IN serious!!!

i knew he wouldnt stay - we should drop him if he has gone and give game time 2 some1 who actually wants 2 stay with us

btw how the F*** can the titans afford all these players? due they have an unlimited salary cap or something?

Like who?

Yep...I am p*ssed as well but I agree with the comments above that Tomane was nowhere near as good as Folau and has had one good game.

Drop him and play Sam Joe or blood another of the under 20's.

Tomane has no loyalty...this is also even more reason to hate the Titans as well.

And to those who don't think that we need another experienced back...think again. Turner and Quinn have not had strong seasons and we need some size at least on one wing if not in the centres to partner GI.

The question is...will they now retain Finch ??.

MsStorm

Bench
I'd be dropping him too kia, and give a go to someone who wants to stay.
f**k those titans...always chasing our players...

MsStorm

Bench
they have signed from the storm:

nathan friend
ian donnelly
jake webster
josh graham
sam tagatese
Jackson Nicolau
smith samau

now joe tomane

i reckon dats a few!

AND chased Cam Smith and Steve Turner, as far as we know~

Molly

Juniors
Yep...I am p*ssed as well but I agree with the comments above that Tomane was nowhere near as good as Folau and has had one good game.

Drop him and play Sam Joe or blood another of the under 20's.

Tomane has no loyalty...this is also even more reason to hate the Titans as well.

And to those who don't think that we need another experienced back...think again. Turner and Quinn have not had strong seasons and we need some size at least on one wing if not in the centres to partner GI.

The question is...will they now retain Finch ??.

I agree with this, although a bit harsh on Quinn. I would like to see them blood someone else and leave Tomane to the Toyota Cup. (But please make sure it is someone who is under contract for a couple of years..!!!)

The idea of signing Finch is not dead, as I notice the club has not put a line through that idea. I would like to see this happen myself.

BTW, reading the article regarding the Tomane sigining, I wasnt particualrly impressed with Ponissi's attitude. What is the general feeling on him as a football manager?

Kells

Juniors
BTW, reading the article regarding the Tomane sigining, I wasnt particualrly impressed with Ponissi's attitude. What is the general feeling on him as a football manager?

i know ppl inside da club n they really rate his work highly n his attitude is 100 times better than dean lance who used 2 do the job - apparently he did some really dodgy things - thats y he left 2 go da cowboys - craig didnt want him anymore after da dodgys he was doing at da club - if u watch the grand final in 07 craig wouldnt even shake dean lance's hand when dean came up 2 him after craig came down 2 da bench when da boys were stormin home! it was just before craig jumped on ben cross lol

frank is a good operator - u cant blame him 4 tomane leaving - he was always going 2 go back 2 QLd - lets hope he goes to union after his 2 yr deal at the titans - also i reckon under the titans system he wont develop into the superstar he could of been under bellamy - no doubt he will b good but at melb he would of been great

Phillips

Referee
they have signed from the storm:

nathan friend
ian donnelly
jake webster
josh graham
sam tagatese
Jackson Nicolau
smith samau

now joe tomane

i reckon dats a few!

didnt josh graham go to union when he left the storm.. before linking up with the titans

Latest posts