What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tonga facing Eels axe for Manly NRL game

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
You said Tonga has struggled with injury all year. Don't you think this has a bearing on his ability?

Of course, but if he is recovering from his injury then his ability will be on the improve.

I thought he was decent last week. Of course, I remember the whole game, not just the time he failed to pass.

bartman

Immortal
Form only tells you how well a bloke has been playing. It's not a reliable guide to how well he will play in his next game.

The best indicator of that is how good the player is. We know Tonga and Blair are better players than Morgan; that's why they're still in first grade.

The mystery is why Burt is still in first grade, though I suspect it is entirely based on politics/marketing.
The logic of that post is so circular, my head feels like I've been on a road trip through all the roundabouts in Canberra!

Latest posts