What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TONIGHTS GAME - Dragons vs Eels (Live Updates)

Delboy

First Grade
Well, one thing tonight's game tells us, Lowrie and Robson have had a good spell but really they are not up to it when the game is on the line.

Whilst they are not on their own , it stands out that they miss vital things during the game.

Kris Keating is sorely missed , and tonight really shows it up If you are signed as a 3rd choice 7, there is a reason while you have only played a few games in 8 years. Too many mistakes and the game ruined by some one sided refereeing too.

Rant over

Daneel

Bench
Thats me for the night boys and girls, i got a get up at 4 for work, and ill be grumpy enough after the loss without being tired as well.

Stagger eel

Staff member
um! can we blame Hayne for not wrapping up the ball carrier or is he still on the endangered specie list?

mickdo

Coach
um! can we blame Hayne for not wrapping up the ball carrier or is he still on the endangered specie list?

Hayne and Mateo have been our only players close to positive so far.

Speaking of which, perfect bomb by Hayne gets a repeat set...

i haven't seen a team get away with slowing the play of the ball and niggling in the ruck since manly last year like the Dragons have tonight

Latest posts