What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TONIGHTS GAME - Dragons vs Eels (Live Updates)

now we will get to see just how good a coach ando is he has a massive job on his hands to turn this abomination around next week

nice bit of work from Burt there,
As for cheering for the panthers, Zeb Taia is out so that puts the ball well and truely in the panthers court

watch the Dragon in the ruck, one defender always lays there on his back and if you want a quick play the ball you have to walk off the mark and shorten the 10.
The refs need to look at that it just as bad as laying all over the player tring to play it.

mickdo

Coach
Physically, they've dominated us across the park, they've got up in our faces and stopped our offloads.

I don't think that's it at all. We weren't even trying to offload in the 1st half. Been able to do it plenty in the second.

mickdo

Coach
watch the Dragon in the ruck, one defender always lays there on his back and if you want a quick play the ball you have to walk off the mark and shorten the 10.
The refs need to look at that it just as bad as laying all over the player tring to play it.

The refs don't care

pauljc26

Juniors
i love how all these guys were saying dragons are gone and now they have all jumped back on the band wagon and wrapping the hell outa them

fish eel

Immortal
I don't think that's it at all. We weren't even trying to offload in the 1st half. Been able to do it plenty in the second.

Maybe it's a bit of both - harder to offload when you've got guys like Creagh, Poore and Weyman in your face

mickdo

Coach
i love how all these guys were saying dragons are gone and now they have all jumped back on the band wagon and wrapping the hell outa them

Of course :lol:

Hope they get done next week. That would be sooo sooo sweet...

Latest posts