What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

tonights game

keeney

First Grade
Cowboys fullback Ty Williams has failed to overcome an ankle injury and is out of tonight's clash; Daniel Sorbello is his replacement. The jury is still out on whether skipper Travis Norton (knee) will play. "He has had a training run with us and we expect him to play but we still want to check him out once more," said coach Graham Murray. In the absence of Andrew Johns, Danny Buderus and Ben Kennedy, Robbie O'Davis is expected to captain Newcastle

Kasper

Bench
With Norton out Southern will start in the second row with Luke O'Donnell moving to lock.

Bustling prop Paul Rauhihi has been handed the captaincy for the first time while halfback Chris Sheppard will take over the reins when Rauhihi is off the field.

In another late change to the side, Daniel Sorbello will start at fullback, replacing Ty Williams who was ruled out with an ankle injury yesterday.

~bedsy~

First Grade
This gives us a better chance... we really need this one, and I think if the boys defened well we can win it.

~bedsy~

First Grade
I'm sure he will do his best to fill in.
He still inspires this team..... I wouldn't be surprised if he had a blinder and took out MOM either.

CycloneSteve

Juniors
14-6 at half time and it aint lookin good. Lots of stupid penalties and mistakes are costing us field position. I think if we get consistent ball inside their half we can win it, but we are shooting ourselves in the foot at the moment.
Matt Kennedy needs to work on his discipline something shocking....come on boys get it together.....!!!!!

Alex28

Coach
As at half-time...

The refereeing has been awful. I admit Kennedy deserved to be sin binned as the boys were warned a number of times for holding down, but the ten has been vastly different on one side of the field compared to the other. The Cowboys have been allowed to get up in defence quickly as they have been well inside the 10 on a number of occasions. 6-2 in penalties is just bullshit.

Ennis is going real well again. He really should be in the 5/8 position. I am being convinced even more that we are wasting our time with Steve Witt. Bombed one try, created another opportunity for the Cowboys. We well and truly got the wrong brother...

But what is going on with our defence? Surely after all the penalties after 25 minutes for holding down you would think that they would learn. Apparently not. Ball security has been awful. I have given it to Witt, but Kidley isn't much better. Another basic handling error leading to the Cowboys second try.

Riley Brown has had a decent enough start to the game. Fitzgerald is having a pretty honest game as well - has been decent in defence. Wooly is having a good game as well i think.

They have to suck it in, dont use the heat as an excuse and HOLD ON TO THE BLOODY BALL!

(vent over)

Misanthrope

Staff member
Looking even worse with 14 to go. We're down 24-6. What the hell is going on up there??

Misanthrope

Staff member
FECK! 30-6.

This is embarassing. I could tolerate last week's loss, but this is just pathetic. They had all of their stars out, we still had one or two still out there. Pathetic.

Matt23

Staff member
Flogged by the cows :x New assistant coach please, new fitness co ordinator too

Latest posts