What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tonights games was just AMAZING

stormbati

Bench
Well considering the only side to really sh*t you guys out isn't in the competition any more, the only that'll stop you guys is yourselves.

bullsh*t. If you think that Lui and Flannigan are your whole team then you have serious delusions of grandeur. Flannigan has talent, but the playmaker Lui is solid at best.

You are coming 3rd at the moment, the smart thing to say was good game and the better team won etc. The approach you are using is the same as someone who's team is on the edge of the 8 in a tussle to stay in finals contention, blaming everything but themselves

bmwpower

Juniors
A near full strength Dragons side against a severely injured Tigers side....and still needed a good 60-70min to wrap it up... Hardly "AMAZING"...

But a win is a win I guess....and well done to the dragons....lets see if you guys can actually do it again when it counts...

CHEERS....

i think cooper, hunt, fien are greater loss' then your nuffies

Well considering the only side to really sh*t you guys out isn't in the competition any more, the only that'll stop you guys is yourselves.

And what, it's the Dragons fault you cheated the cap to field a superior team? Last time I checked the ladder, even with the points you would of earned from games played + won you would still be behind us.

bullsh*t. If you think that Lui and Flannigan are your whole team then you have serious delusions of grandeur. Flannigan has talent, but the playmaker Lui is solid at best.

You are coming 3rd at the moment, the smart thing to say was good game and the better team won etc. The approach you are using is the same as someone who's team is on the edge of the 8 in a tussle to stay in finals contention, blaming everything but themselves

I'm not saying at all that we would of won if we had our full team on.. Man, can you dragon fans read..

I will type slow for you...

How can you consider this to be "AMAZING" considering we have Lui, Flanigan, and Fifita out, and then we also have Farah and McKinnon on pain killers.

When Tuiaki, and Moltzen are back to full fitness, along with Tupou, we will be a better team than what we showed tonight...

Dragons defence is very very good...thats why you guys are favourites to win he premiership... No one has argued against that...

You are giving the tigers too much credit if you think tonight was an amazing performance, because the tigers played no where near to potential... I think the dragons have got some left in reserve, well you would hope so...

Firey_Dragon

Coach
Lol... Dragons are the form side of the comp...no denying that... But to say that was an amazing game against a crippled side....i think not.. And, what's with the personal insults... Not cool.... Obviously a little boy sitting behind his computer thinking he's tough...goodluck to him.

You were missing Flannigan, Lui, Tuiaki and Moltzen that was the only 4 of note... We're missing Cooper, Fien and Hunt... Where is this huge disparity in terms of injuries you talk about? Our squad has had significant injuries ever since round 1 with the loss of Fien, we lost Smith in Round 5 who returned last week, we lost our starting front rower for the season etc etc. The only difference between our squads is that we have depth to cover the injuries.

Last edited:
You were missing Flannigan, Lui, Tuiaki and Moltzen that was the only 4 of note... We're missing Cooper, Fien and Hunt... Where is this huge disparity in terms of injuries you talk about? Our squad has had significant injuries ever since round 1 with the loss of Fien, we lost Smith in Round 5 who returned last week, we lost our starting front rower for the season etc etc. The only difference between our squads is that we have depth to cover the injuries.

I give up....:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

dragondad

First Grade
All I heard all day was 'the injury ravaged Tigers' will be playing at Kogarah. Tuquiri, Farah and McKinnon were 'in doubt'. Guess what! They all played so just accept the fact that you got done.
I sat next to a very nice lady who happened to follow the Tigers. Her husband was wearing his Saints jersey. She referred to the 2005 semi on a few occasions. You guys need to move on and stop living in the past.

j0nesy

Bench
How can you consider this to be "AMAZING" considering we have Lui, Flanigan, and Fifita out, and then we also have Farah and McKinnon on pain killers.

When Tuiaki, and Moltzen are back to full fitness, along with Tupou, we will be a better team than what we showed tonight...

Haha :lol: What an imposing lot they are? I'm sure the rest of the comp are sh*tting themselves in anticipation of their return.

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
A near full strength Dragons side against a severely injured Tigers side....and still needed a good 60-70min to wrap it up... Hardly "AMAZING"...

But a win is a win I guess....and well done to the dragons....lets see if you guys can actually do it again when it counts...

CHEERS....
go back to Scambeltown troll

jpaciocco91

Juniors
The last two tries were amazing. I was hoping for a close game but to see St George grab the donkey by the ass and run away with it was magical.

Was the minute silence for Michael Jackson?

big_dell

Juniors

CHEERS....

thats the way we play against every team,
even the ones at the bottom of the table

i suppose you didn't noticed we were cruising as well, or that you were playing near your best

big_dell

Juniors
I'm not saying at all that we would of won if we had our full team on.. Man, can you dragon fans read..

I will type slow for you...

Dragons defence is very very good...thats why you guys are favourites to win he premiership... No one has argued against that...

You are giving the tigers too much credit if you think tonight was an amazing performance, because the tigers played no where near to potential... I think the dragons have got some left in reserve, well you would hope so...

it can be considered amazing when we have Fien, Cooper and Hunt out, all of whcih are better than fifita, lui and flanagan.

not to mention players like boyd, creagh and morris havn't had a reast ALL year

and we still beat you by 24 points - without being pushed.

your just digging a deeper and deeper hole with every comment mate

macnaz

Staff member
Come on " With out being pushed" lol. Any saints supporter who wasnt the least bit worried during the 2nd half is a liar.
Saints defence is spot on , especialy in their own 20,we need to take a leaf out of your book.
Soward was your best i thought ,had a few missed tackles but also some important ones on the likes of Lote, as far as im concerned he should be given a chance at SOO. Saffy was also great as well as Pryor.
I think our best were Farrah, Lote and Heighno and Benji was having one of them weird nights which didnt help us.

Last edited:

Gaba

First Grade
last night the dragons show they can lift a gear when they need too like in defense after the tigers 2nd try , but they werent really pushed too hard to score the points when they needed to score them.

j0nesy

Bench
Come on " With out being pushed" lol. Any saints supporter who wasnt the least bit worried during the 2nd half is a liar.
Saints defence is spot on , especialy in their own 20,we need to take a leaf out of your book.
Soward was your best i thought ,had a few missed tackles but also some important ones on the likes of Lote, as far as im concerned he should be given a chance at SOO. Saffy was also great as well as Pryor.
I think our best were Farrah, Lote and Heighno and Benji was having one of them weird nights which didnt help us.

I was confident throughout the game. However, I do agree that the Tigers came out firing early in the 2nd half and forced the Dragons to up the tempo. But I was never worried, as the game was a carbon copy of so many Dragons games this season. Put it this way though, we played a lot better than we did against the Sharks. If we played like that you guys would have towled us.

As for Soward, I can't believe the number of people that are jumping on the Origin bandwagon. He's an excellent player, but there was no way he was the best on the field for us last night. He missed several crucial tackles where he tried to go too high, and looked bereft of options in attack until the final 5 minutes. His goal kicking was spot on though. I love the bloke in a Dragons jersey, but wouldn't pick him for NSW yet. Maybe next year or the year after when the Dragons are in a rebuilding stage ;-)

Yeah Farrah was your best. Priddis was having some difficulty containing him around the ruck. Farrah is the bloke who should be playing Origin.