What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tony Puletua Released for 2009

Pantha-Boy

Juniors
Well he isnt getting much better best wishes to him but its a good thing. I think Shane Blackett will replace him.

Kilkenny

Coach
Well he isnt getting much better best wishes to him but its a good thing. I think Shane Blackett will replace him.

Asbestos Boy is now Pantha Boy.

Your father, Fibroman, is clearly Shane Blackett number one supporter and that is rubbing off on you.

While I also rate the ability of Shane Blackett he really needs to get back on the paddock and soon otherwise the Under 20's format will count against him.

The new format of the Toyota Cup will surely see mainly talented youngsters being lost to game IMO.

Fibroman

First Grade
I FIRMLY believe that the u/20's format is a HUGE mistake and the NRL needs to adjust the format back to U/23's quicksmart for the good of the game.

gords

Juniors
It will be very sad to see him go, but I hope that he can enjoy the remainder of his career in England.

And I'm sure that he will be doing his utmost to leave Penrith with a bang rather than a fizz, for himself and his team mates.

Good luck to him for the rest of the season.

To be fair his last few seasons have been mostly fizz. He has the odd good game where he shows his true potential but then reverts back to his lazy ways. He must really frustrate M.E and co

Latest posts