What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

tony williams =

Eagle_Rocker

Juniors
I reiterate - Justin Carney > Tony Williams.

Actually Tautai is better than Williams, but Carney's far better than both.

Carney is a very promising winger, Williams isn't a winger and Manly aren't planning on using him as one. I'll wait until he has a full pre-season of training and a few 1st grade games in the backrow before I pass judgement.

Mr Opinionated

Juniors
Carney is a very promising winger, Williams isn't a winger and Manly aren't planning on using him as one. I'll wait until he has a full pre-season of training and a few 1st grade games in the backrow before I pass judgement.

Williams does not get involved enough for a second rower. That was his main problems in the junior ranks. For this reason, I think he is more a centre. If he can become more involved then he probably is a second rower.

Last edited:

Gaba

First Grade
gun off a player and rookie off the year. what do yous think

He been playing against depleted teams, his true colours were shown when playing against a full strength team he has shown he isnt quite up to the nrl standards yet.

The Colonel

Immortal
He also isn't a winger.

Ummm..... hate to disappoint however most of his junior grade career has been played on the wing. He moved into the centres and then into the forwards as he has grown. He is destined to be a forward however tends to be more effective at this stage of his career in the centres or wing.

Raider_69

Post Whore
J.Carney is playing out of position at the moment too. He's a centre, not a winger.
But anyways, both good talents and leading the charge for Rookie of the Year imo... maybe abit biased but id give it to Carney by a nose at this stage

The Colonel

Immortal
J.Carney is playing out of position at the moment too. He's a centre, not a winger.
But anyways, both good talents and leading the charge for Rookie of the Year imo... maybe abit biased but id give it to Carney by a nose at this stage

Matt Keating perhaps? Played every game of the season for Parramatta this year. Would be nice to see a forward win it for consistency rather than playing a handful of games on the wing, scoring a few tries or making some blockbusting runs.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Matt Keating perhaps? Played every game of the season for Parramatta this year. Would be nice to see a forward win it for consistency rather than playing a handful of games on the wing, scoring a few tries or making some blockbusting runs.

maybe but tbh i havnt seen enough of parra this year to make a calling on keating, ive seen them abit the last month and he's been ok. Nothing special though. Has talent though, thats for sure

Latest posts