What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

tony williams =

Good buy Manly, idiots.

18-06-2008, 05:50 PM tony williams =
Posted By eels_fan_01
icon1.gif
Re: tony williams =

He has been playing good so far.....

What a difference 4 days & certainty of him signing elsewhere makes. :lol:

eels_fan_01

Bench
18-06-2008, 05:50 PM tony williams =
Posted By eels_fan_01
icon1.gif
Re: tony williams =

He has been playing good so far.....

What a difference 4 days & certainty of him signing elsewhere makes. :lol:

What does "so far" mean?? It means SO FAR YOU DICKHEADS, THAT POST DOESN'T MEAN sh*t.

Whats the difference between 4 days, a very bad f**king preformance thats what.

THATS WHY I SAID "SO FAR" NOT HE IS A A GREAT PLAYER OR HE WILL PLAY GOOD FOR US.

Eagle_Rocker

Juniors
A 19 year old in his 3rd first grade game made 2 mistakes........we had better sack the kid as he is no chance of making it in the big time now :roll::crazy:

Mr Saab

Referee
What does "so far" mean?? It means SO FAR YOU DICKHEADS, THAT POST DOESN'T MEAN sh*t.

THATS WHY I SAID "SO FAR" NOT HE IS A A GREAT PLAYER OR HE WILL PLAY GOOD FOR US.

You mad?

Eagle_Rocker

Juniors

You sir, are an idiot.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Like have you anyone heard someone say "so far" it generally means what has already happened not what is going to happen.

You said he's playing well so far. So did Parra, & signed him.

He has one bad game... & Manly are idiots because they thought the same thing you did.

You're a hypocrite & a liar.