What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tool Of The Year

Rooster Cogburn.

For having an intellectual level that would make a unflavoured wafer biscuit cringe and for proving it time and time again across a range of forums.

Gus Gould for picking the Panthers to come 15th and his anti-Melbourne face massage bullshit from a few weeks ago.

ShireShark for telling me that Stevens, Peachey, Kimmorley and Matt Johns were some of the champion players that are currently playing for Cronulla.

legend

Coach
Tiger Pride, I edited your post and removed a defamatory statement about Phil Gould.

Please be careful next time.

Misty Bee

First Grade
My views?

Phil Gould doesn't deserve it at all. His comments re Penrith were echoed by just about everyone. Who claimed them to be premiers, or even semi finalists, at the start of the year?

Besides, we all cheered Gus for winning Origin, and he did promote the shit out of the game. In return, Wayne Bennet did what?

Chris Walker he was the idiot of LAST year, when he signed with Souths.

If you really want to know my top 10, here it is.

Steve Mortimer for the continued insinuation by Canterbury that they were real premiers.

Wayne Bennet So many internationals, so few results. So much to promote, so little words.

Chris Anderson Winning Culture

Brian Smith Parra should have been top 4. Enough said!

David 'I did not ignore the ref and tell him to get f**cked" Peachey

Ken Arthurson The continued farce at Brookvale

Willie Mason The premiers will come from the Bulldogs/Chooks semi final

Jim Hall Tallis should have gone for bashing the Panther in round 1

George Piggins for having to be pushed.

Hollywood Jesus Wearing a frock to the footy????? ;-)

and finally

The promotions Girl at the NRL for attempting to honour a journalists'request to organise an interview with the late Dave Brown :D

Paul-The-Cowboy

Juniors
Mike "Stevo" Stephenson - has brought pig ignorance, arrogance and bias to all time highs and commentary standards, common sense and any sort of reasoning or rational behaviour to all time lows.

Just wait till you guys have to listen to him during the test series, and then remember we have to put up with the idiot twice a week all season. I don't particularly like Phil Gould but believe me, Stevo is twice the idiot Gus will ever be. If you don't like the Aussie commentators I suggest you use the mute button when our coverage gets broadcasted over there because Rabs, Sterlo and co are light years ahead of our duo.

mullet

Juniors
1. Phil Gould.
2. dimitri
3. ROoster cogburn
4. chris anderson :twisted:
5. walker
6. shayne hayne :twisted:

Raider_69

Post Whore
Thus far my top 10 to enter the poll will be:

1. Chris Walker
2. Phil Gould
3. Chris Anderson
4. Shayne Hayne
5. Rooster Cogburn
6. NZ Commentry Team
7. Steve Mortimer
8. Jim Hall & co.
9. Brian Smith
10. Willie Mason

Keep the nominations flowing!
this stands to be one of the most hotly contest Tool Of The Year EVER!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
(never mind thats its the first)

Aries

Bench
Goose Gould
Chris Anderson
Rooster Cogburn

They have all been a tool since the begining of LAST year...

Special mention to...
The NZ commentators (Pathetic and bias)
Ray Hardley (his program is a joke, he caused paranoia in the forums with his gutless dig at them, too busy to bother to call the games personally any more. We get 1 a week if lucky)

Stagger eel

Staff member
A top 10 hey!!

1 Ray Hardley and his yes men.
2 Rooster Cogburn
3 Ricky Stuart
4 Chris Walker
5 Peter Peters
6 David Tapp
7 Danny Weidler
8 Gorden Tallis
9 Wayne Bennet
10 The minority of the Bulldog Army.

It's nice to know most of you have not given the refs a gig, as overall under the circumstances they did a good job.

Anonymous

Juniors
we seem to have forgotten about the video referees and their consistent shitty performances.
and the bulldogs fans.

roofromoz

First Grade
EELectrocuted said:
we seem to have forgotten about the video referees and their consistent shitty performances.
and the bulldogs fans.

Yep. Eddie Ward's "performance" in the Dragons v Panthers game was an absolute shocker... award 2 Dragons tries that were clearly not that, and disallow a perfectly legal Priddis try.

And then Robert Finch coming out the next day, saying that Ward did nothing wrong.

:evil:

iggy plop

First Grade
eelavation said:
What about Ray Hardley and the yes men!! ....or aren't we allowed to offend Raaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy!!!!!

Yep Rayyy wins it hands down with the his sidekick, the worst league journo ever, a close second (the biggest yes man eva)