What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

top 5 best finishers you have seen.

kooriguy

Juniors
after seeing that blacklock may be returning i thought i would start a post on this to see who people think the best tryscorers they have seen are.

1.steve renouf
2.nathan blacklock
3.greg inglis
4.matt sing
5.nathan merritt

this was harder to pick then i thought there have been so many greats i have seen.
the ones that just missed out.
hodges, wesser, b stewart, a roberts, c walker, slater, tahu and vagana

Nullajet

Juniors
Ettingshausen for sure!

there have been so many though....

but hodges?? he wouldnt make my top 20

Titanic

First Grade
Irvine (classic finisher), Lewis (always could find the line), Lamb (under the posts), Grothe Snr (powerplay) and Boustead (another classic bolter). All these guys didn't always play in dominant teams or on the end of dominant backlines.

Breadman

Juniors
ET, Mullins, Renouf, Blacklock, Lamb.....new guys like Bowen, Inglis, Merritt, Stewart are pretty impressive

aussies1st

Staff member
Nagas, Blacklock, Renouf, Mullins, Sing.

Right now Steve Turner, Hayne, Merritt, Graham, Inglis

elyod138

Bench
Ty Williams is an underrated finisher.

He rarely buggers up a try and scores some freakish ones with his athleticism (diving over players to get to the ball, once did a front flip to reach the ball before it went dead e.t.c).

I remember one time he dived around the corner post and managed to stay in the air to force the ball for a try.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Nagas, Blacklock, Mullins, Chikka and ET all must rank up there with the best finishers but Steve Renouf is #1 imo

Latest posts