What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Top 8 2020 Predictions

Soren Lorenson

First Grade
On the back of @hindy111's fearless prediction that the Titans will make the 8 this year, give us your best.

Soren Lorenson predicts but not in order;

Roosters
Souths
Parra
Melbourne
Canberra
Newcastle
Broncos
Manly

Notable exceptions Sharks and NQ. No hope Titans.

Last edited:

TheParraboy

Staff member
Top 8
In order...

Eels
Roosters
Souths
Manly
Cowboys - Valentine, new stadium
Dragons - Flanagan factor
Knights - its time
Bulldogs or Warriors to sneak in

miss the 8

Raiders - back issues, Sezer, Rapana, bj - huge losses
Storm - decline
Penrith - further decline
Showponys - as above
Titans - will improve but not enough
Sharks - too many hard heads gone or past it
Tigers - rebuilding

Avenger

Immortal
1. Souths
2. Parra
3. Melbourne
4. Roosters
5. Penrith
6. Canberra
7. Cowboys
8. Manly

84 Baby

Referee
If the Boncos with their draw don’t make the finals it’ll be laughable. Up to their bye in round 12, they play 3 times outside of Queensland and one of those games is vs us in Darwin. And of their 8 Queensland games, they’ll be fodder to Cows new stadium but their toughest home games are Souffs and then Moanly. Heck if they aren’t first at midway through season it’ll be laughable. Then they still have another 7 home games after bye
Edit - and of course no 5 day turnarounds

84 Baby

Referee
Holy f**k, doesn’t get less rigged with 2nd alphabetical team, Canbra. Of their 11 games to their bye, they play 3 2019 top 8 sides, 2 of them at home and the 3rd in Perth. Their run home is a bit tougher at least

84 Baby

Referee
The Sharks got f**ked. 3 five day turnarounds in the space of 6 games. If they aren’t entrenched in 8 by then, I doubt they’ll make it

84 Baby

Referee
Scum also got 3 five day turnarounds but a)it’s the Scum so f**k em and b)of that 7 game period, 5 are at home

84 Baby

Referee
Abstaining from numbering us but we should make 8. The other 7 in order of where they correspondingly finish:

1. Scum
2. Souffs
3. Canbra
4. Rorters
5. Boncos
6. Cows
7. Panfers/Knoughts

Moanly I think crash back to earth a bit.

Worriers and Dogs will be around if a team gets injury smashed or playing group of Panfers or Newy blow up.

Sharks will be ok but then realise they need a reboot

Drags will thrash some random teams but really Mary will be too busy trying to save his own neck.

Tigers and Tits are no chance. Tits will probably still play out of their skins against us while we stay on the bus

hindy111

Post Whore
Titans have a good side on paper. Aslong as Arrow stays. If he leaves I change my opinion.

Latest posts