What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Top 8

Card Shark

Immortal
I want to finish 4th, so it happens too. ;-)

Melbourne are in the box seat for 4th. Whilst the draw we have is not difficult on paper, they are 3 of our bogey teams (tigers, eels & of course, Eagles).

isaiah

Bench
Form is so up and down. Souths crush cowboys who had won a million in a row with george and keary outstanding, then keary is out and george only has 11 runs and they get well beaten.

DiegoNT

First Grade
I'd like week 1 of the finals to look like
roosters vs rabbitohs (1v4) would sell out Allianz
Broncos vs Cowboys (2v3) would sell out suncorp
Sharks vs Dragons (5v8) good rivalry should be a decent crowd
storm vs Bulldogs (6v7) tough game decent melbourne crowd
Storm vs

Last edited:

user_nat

Coach
This is true, unlikely otherwise....or is it impossible for them both to make it if they finish in the top 4 & don't play each other in week 1?

I think they would have to both win in round 1 (and get home prelims) for it to be possible.

Dutchy

Immortal
Apart from us winning each week, every other result over the past 2-3 weeks has worked against us. Will need to flog the absolute shit out of Parra now to make it.

thorson1987

Coach
If we are to make the top 4 we have to beat Newcastle on monday night.

Home v cowboys and away v Broncos in the final rounds will be difficult.

Card Shark

Immortal
Apart from us winning each week, every other result over the past 2-3 weeks has worked against us. Will need to flog the absolute shit out of Parra now to make it.

You are 24 points away from 8th.

I'm tipping you'll beat the Eels by more than that & be in the 8 just ahead of the Dragons.

Latest posts