What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Top of the Table Clash

bula_stormer

Juniors
Manly Sea-Eagles v Melbourne Storm
I think if the Storm forwards can matchup to the Manly Pack which i think they will, then the Melbourne backline will have too much firepower for the Eagles.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Manly i dont think have been as impressive as it appears
they beat a warriors team who are inconsistant at best and thrashed a sharks team without their two best front rowers and halfback

Same could be said about the storm, they thrashed 2 incredably average teams in the knights and dragons but IMO they have been far more impressive so my tip is Melbourne by 13+

Johns Magic

Referee
Raider_69 said:
Manly i dont think have been as impressive as it appears
they beat a warriors team who are inconsistant at best and thrashed a sharks team without their two best front rowers and halfback

Same could be said about the storm, they thrashed 2 incredably average teams in the knights and dragons but IMO they have been far more impressive so my tip is Melbourne by 13+

Agreed, although I think you were a bit harsh on the Dragons. They've faced the two giants of the competition in the front-runners Melbourne and the reigning premiers Canterbury. They'll go alright this season.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Hmm the dragons no doubt have alot of talent but they were also missing alot, they'll come good this year IMO but at the moment they are without a doubt the most out of form team in the comp...

Disco

Bench
Manly have Kennedy and Hill in doubt (yes i know), if these two play, especially Kennedy then i think we are a chance, if there both out we could be in a bit of trouble

Langers

Juniors
This is a real acid test for Manly. Hicks, King, G Stewart, Alberts will all be missing and there are also serious doubts over Hill and Kennedy...not to mention the loss of Hoppa. A win for Manly would give them some credibility and answer those critics who doubt their depth. Should be an exciting contest with speedsters like Slater and Geyer vs. Stewart and Donald and Monaghan and Orford in top form. Hopefully Manly fans will pack out Brookie this Sunday!

Jono078

Referee
I am tipping Manly, I reckon they will be up to it. Im starting to like Manly, but then again there are few teams I hate lol.

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Don't forget that Manly beat the Sharks with only 12 men and lost Hill at half time. Not to mention losing Mona's for 10-15 minutes with a cramp.

Raider_69

Post Whore
I just cant see Manly winning this
i honestly cant see anything but another Storm floggin, but stranger things have happened in league

Jono078

Referee
I hope Kennedy does play, he has been good so far, and will definetly go good against storm as always... Kite is another who goes pretty good against them, Manly are being pretty underated for this match.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
sorry Manly, no hope

you're always gonig to have 12 men while Tezza is in the team, so get used to it.

t-ba

Post Whore
Twizzle said:
sorry Manly, no hope

you're always gonig to have 12 men while Tezza is in the team, so get used to it.

Yeah, He had such a crap game against the Warriors and such a crap 30 minutes against the Sharks...

Head says Storm heart says Seags. Can't wait for Sunday!

This will be a close game but I think the Storm will get this one...Alex Chan and Dennis Scott are big losses to the forward pack but the boys have been playing as a team and constant pressure up the middle of the ruck will win them the game.

Storm by 10.

8)