What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Top of the Table Clash

ozboy

Juniors
The Storm will win this one.

They just have too much class in the halves and are much more potent in the backline.

Manly are yet to prove that they are a genuine Top 8 team. For me their halves and backline are still quite average, though they have a great pack and a very exciting fullback in Brent Stewart.

ByRd

First Grade
Monaghan is a good half back & leads the manly team well. He is involved in everything but as good as he is playing i feel that Melbourne will win this one by about 14.

t-ba

Post Whore
IanRitchie said:
Melbourne 52
Eagles 4

Cheers IR ;-) .

No doubt this will be on the money, much like the mutual chest beating you engaged in at the Warriors forum before round 1 ;-)

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
No doubt this will be on the money, much like the mutual chest beating you engaged in at the Warriors forum before round 1

I predicted a close win for the Warriors. I didn't predict the big hidings everyone else did! :lol:

Jono078

Referee
t-ba said:
IanRitchie said:
Melbourne 52
Eagles 4

Cheers IR ;-) .

No doubt this will be on the money, much like the mutual chest beating you engaged in at the Warriors forum before round 1 ;-)

I was bout to say, no way will Melbourne beat the Sea Eagles better then they beat dragons and Knights.

Sea Eagles - 32 Melbourne - 26

t-ba

Post Whore
IanRitchie said:
No doubt this will be on the money, much like the mutual chest beating you engaged in at the Warriors forum before round 1

I predicted a close win for the Warriors. I didn't predict the big hidings everyone else did! :lol:

I must have mixed you up with those crazy Sausage Worshippers :p

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
I must have mixed you up with those crazy Sausage Worshippers

Exactly.

Unless you're talking about those awesome sausages with cheese already in them. I should go check on the shrine.

t-ba

Post Whore
IanRitchie said:
I must have mixed you up with those crazy Sausage Worshippers

Exactly.

Unless you're talking about those awesome sausages with cheese already in them. I should go check on the shrine.

I want Sausages with cheese in them :( . Gourmet Sausages on the North Shore of Sydney always seem to involve some kind of Native animal with some odd Herbs and spices stuffed in them :( .

bomberman

Juniors
Eveyone knows Storm's record away against Manly. Only thing going in Storms favour at the moment is no Hopper. Last year he absolutely carved us up in one of the most powerful displays I've ever seen by anyone. He was brutal.

If only he could've kept a level head.

Still.....Storm by 12.

t-ba

Post Whore
bomberman said:
Eveyone knows Storm's record away against Manly. Only thing going in Storms favour at the moment is no Hopper. Last year he absolutely carved us up in one of the most powerful displays I've ever seen by anyone. He was brutal.

If only he could've kept a level head.

Still.....Storm by 12.

Huh?

Hoppa was playing reserve grade last year when Manly played the Storm ;-)