What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tottenham Hotspur: "To Dare Is To Do" II

TruSaint

Referee
I read an article last week that said as a team we ran 12 kilometres further than Madrid and it showed this morning, we just didn't have that edge.

Gazzaniga went OK for a third string keeper, Poch was a fan of his at Soton.

Lucky we have a break, our injury list as of today is Lloris, Vorm, Alderweireld, Wanyama, Winks, Dele, Lamela and Kane.

We need these blokes for the NLD

Hearing Hugo / Toby / Dele will all be ok for the Arse.
I will take the 3 points, but wow that was ugly, and yes they seem busted.

PS congrats to Son for breaking the EPL record for a South Korean. Nice goal.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Topped our group with one game still to go, not bad considering the group contains Madrid and Dortmund.

And some people said we wouldn't make it out of our group.

hellteam

First Grade
Had enough chances to win 2 games this morning. Leicester were lucky, two great goals but did nothing apart from that.

Just one of those games, few players played pretty bad. Eriksen looks stuffed. Needs a break. Lamela looked very promising, great movement and crisp passing.

It baffles me how nearly every single one of Sissoko's passes are misplaced. He will make a 4 metre pass to Eriksen for example, and play it behind him, or to his left foot. BASIC skills.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
god that was awefull,

funny how we are world beaters in UCL but cant beat crap teams in the PL, we just dont have the rotation depth to play 2 games a week

we had chances but fluffed them but we still look tired and the likes of Eriksen and Dele giving the ball away so much is just not like them

we would have been a different team if Winks played and Sissy is just not a starting CM

still a long way to go but we really need more depth to be a consistent top 4 team as well as being competitive in UCL

I've no doubt we'll get there but still a way to go and we cant just keep being a negative spending club to get the depth we need, we've been ridiculously fortunate in buying the likes of Kane, Dele, Dier, Winks and Eriksen for bugger all expenditure.

After this mornings effort ManU wont pay 5 bucks for Rose, I really dont see why anyone would be chasing him, he is barely a depth player for us, personally I prefer Davies

hellteam

First Grade
Yeah agreed, Rose played badly and had really bad body language - in fact most the team did. Also agree miss Winks.

Once we have Wanyama and Toby back, Sissoko should never get a game. Would be about my 6th choice midfielder.

We will always struggle to get quality depth in my opinion. If we ever buy a solid striker they will pretty much never play, Kane plays 90 percent of games. We won't get anywhere near as good a midfielder as what we have, they will hardly ever get a game.

We are doing as well as we can at the moment, young players like Winks seem to be okay only playing every so often.

Players like Son, Davies, should be playing every week. Lucky we have them.

We need to pay Toby whatever he wants.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
we should play some of these second tier players more often, gee Foyth looked good and nearly scored a goal

not sure whats going on with Rose, he is all over the place,

nice to see Stirling get a run, eventually, dont think I've ever seen anyone stand on the sideline for so long waiting to make his debut, the ball just never went our of play for so long

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
god we look so much better with Sanchez back and our defensive shape is back

and another hatrick for Harry, just another day at Spurs

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
well that was pretty comprehensive, 10 shots on target to zip

word is we may actually be active in the TW this month for a change but not for anyone linked in the media, sounds interesting

Latest posts