What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tottenham Hotspur: "To Dare Is To Do"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
2 are rumored to be strong and 2 are probably not going to sign

t more that go into Madrid, the better our chances

their are still a lot of rumours but we are waiting to sell off those that are surplus to our needs

we expect 2 in and 2 out early in the window, Bent and Bentley being the most likely out. The rest wont happen till late in the window as I understand

there are also alot of reports about us being linked to mid range €5mill players all over the place, these squad players will depend on if we can sell off our current squad players

normally the information is easier to come by but harry likes to play his cards close to his chest

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
well the news is, there is no news

now that the dust has settled at Madrid, we've gone back there and could possibly announce a signing next week

looks like we have about 3 young squad players coming in and about 4 decent players, too many unconfirmed rumours to get excited just yet, as soon as we hear something, some one else denies it soon after and alot of it is just media talk

typical transfer window, but my gut feeling is that it will be a good one for us

hellteam

First Grade
I hope it will be a good transfer window... because our new kits are terrible!

spurskit.jpg

What's with the yellow???? Away and third arent too bad, but the home is shocking I reckon

Downie

Guest Moderator
Both Zokora and Gunter are out, which is a pity. Zokora is a good squad player and Gunter had a stack of potential (and we sold him for less than we got him, apparently). Looks like we're bringing in two fullbacks, Kyle Naughton and Kyle Walker, both from Sheffield United.

And Gilberto has been signed by Cruzeiro, but I can't remember if he was already released or not.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I am but it pretty quiet forums, hardly ever bother with it.

We've been trying to get rid of Gilberto for ages, no one wanted.

I dont understand why we bought those 2 young right back, that will give us about 6 now and we're still chasing Baasong from th Barcodes

Gunter has gone to a Forest for less than €2mill, strange one that.

I dont think anyone likes the new strips

steven_tiger

Juniors
I hope it will be a good transfer window... because our new kits are terrible!

spurskit.jpg

What's with the yellow???? Away and third arent too bad, but the home is shocking I reckon

The dark blue strip is very nice if you ask me, the yellow adds some class IMO.

The home kit could have done without it though.

The gold on the white shirts looked the best.

Mong

Post Whore
The white one looks good actually.. Don't like the other two..

Could be worse, you could have Newcastles away strip..

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Negredo is apparently done, he has had his pic taken in out new strip, medical a few days back.

Hard to get excited about him, I've never seen him play.

He's probably going to be about our 3rd or 4th string striker.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I wish I knew, neither are certainties.

Whilst we have agreed to terms with Negredo, I believe nothing has been signed as we are setting our sights higher. Something is progressing with one of our main striker targets.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Apparently we have agreed to terms to sign Crouch the beanpole.

Hard to get excited over this bloke but harry seems to like him.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
the 2 young right back Naughton and Walker have also signed, I dont know if they are Premier League material just yet

huge wraps on them, a few other clubs were also chasing them as well

now we have about 6 right backs and only Bale to cover the left,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts