What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Touch Comp

westie

Bench
Jesus is having the touch comp again. Check out his thread in the NRL section for details. I'll organise the Wests Tigers team. Post if you're interested.

westie

Bench
www.nrl-fans.com

We need 14 players max and 6 handicaps. Brook and Scotty are the only handicapped people I know (check the rules section before you get cranky)

1. Westie
2. Nick

Chris, Simon, any one else who came last time, are you coming?

innsaneink

Referee
westie said:
Jesus is having the touch comp again. Check out his thread in the NRL section for details. I'll organise the Wests Tigers team. Post if you're interested.

Are you going to quit this as well if it becomes too difficult?

westie

Bench
innsaneink said:
westie said:

Nah, im just not letting tools like yourself be involved...

tigerdan

Juniors
westie said:
innsaneink said:
westie said:

Nah, im just not letting tools like yourself be involved...
also everyone is welcome westie, you havnt changed westie youve always tried to dictate the team, thats why we were always fighting, here is a tip if u want a team, be nice and welcome everyone thats what i did

tigerdan

Juniors
infact im still in control of the team westie i always have been, atm i dont have the time needed to look after the team so i want king tigerman to look after the team and be capitan(he deserves it too) king ill help any way i can buddy

King Tigerman

Juniors
westie said:
. I'll organise the Wests Tigers team. Post if you're interested.

i dont think thats the best idea i vote we do things the same as we did last time where dans the captain & im the coach it seemed to work

so the team we have is dan king tigerman phil brookie westie nick so that means we need at least another 8

tigerdan

Juniors
King Tigerman said:
westie said:

i dont think thats the best idea i vote we do things the same as we did last time where dans the captain & im the coach it seemed to work

so the team we have is dan king tigerman phil brookie westie nick so that means we need at least another 8
worked great imo, westie your too young mate, maby u can get the pizza's for the breaks :lol: i should try an organise a fake ID for you and get the beer too

tigerdan

Juniors
King Tigerman said:
westie said:

i 2nd that motion

westie

Bench
No Worries, makes my life a lot easier. You're a smart man Dan, why didnt i think of letting Scotty organise it. God I'm stupid.

westie

Bench
We're doing well, our organising doesnt even know the date :roll: Smart work Dan :lol: :lol: :lol:

innsaneink

Referee
westie said:
No Worries, makes my life a lot easier. You're a smart man Dan, why didnt i think of letting Scotty organise it. God I'm stupid.

Dont be so hard on urself westie...everyone knows what a stuff-up
the supporters group was...but at least ur startin to talk sense now......

God I'm stupid

God I'm stupid

God I'm stupid

.......ooops its catching. :lol:

westie

Bench
innsaneink said:
westie said:

Dont be so hard on urself westie...everyone knows what a stuff-up
the supporters group was...but at least ur startin to talk sense now......

God I'm stupid

God I'm stupid

God I'm stupid

.......ooops its catching. :lol:

Didnt I ask you to stop making yourself look like an idiot on the official. The supporters group IS still going strong. Just because YOU are not involved doesnt make it a stuff up.

innsaneink

Referee
tigerdan said:
worked great imo, westie your too young mate, maby u can get the pizza's for the breaks :lol: i should try an organise a fake ID for you and get the beer too

Theres a challenge for ya pizza boy...(oops sorry, westie)

pizzaboy(westie) said:
Didnt I ask you to stop making yourself look like an idiot on the official
I think reading all ur posts is rubbing off on me.