What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Touch Footy Day on again!

The Knights usually put a team in a little fun touch day we have every offseason out at Richie Benaud Oval in Parra.

Anyways, short version is we're locked in for the 29th October again and would like to see the Knights field a team again.

If you have been part of previous teams and wanna get one up again, please PM me. If you don't know what I'm talking about but are interested in being a part of the team or forming it, please PM me

Basically, its about getting together, having some fun and playing touch. Putting together an All-Star team is not allowed, as half of your 12 players must be chicks, kids and fat blokes.

We'll put on a BBQ and there is a Trophy, medals etc for whoever manages to suck the least (ie. win) at the end of the day. usually a very fun day hopefully can see Knights there this year.

Cheers

NC

Juniors
Sounds fun! I've missed the last few so hopefully if things aren't too hectic, I will be able to make this one.

Not sure if I'll be available to play though.

WooKiie

Juniors
this sounds great, i want in as well..left you a PM as well northey..replying to my email would be best

Nikki

Coach
Is it too early to start sledging yet??? :lol:

I think I've been roped into bein on the Eels team.. Just glad I can show up for the first time considering the day is put on in honour of my best mates..

aqua_duck

Coach
The Devil said:
lol you're a bastard! :lol:

At least i know i'm not benji marshall ;-)
More like Karmichael Hunt, the sidestep that looks goiod but has never beat anyone

The Devil

Bench
aqua_duck said:
More like Karmichael Hunt, the sidestep that looks goiod but has never beat anyone

Haha but yours doesnt even look good :lol:

You look like O'Meley trying to do a step with both legs in the air :p

aqua_duck

Coach
The Devil said:
Haha but yours doesnt even look good :lol:

You look like O'Meley trying to do a step with both legs in the air :p
Its all a plot to get the opposition to laugh and get distracted

les norton

First Grade
Hey guys....damn I wish I could play. sounds like a ball...excuse the pun. I am on pun fire today just quietly

Moved it into the social forum...

Latest posts