What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Touch Footy Day on again!

What I've done is go to the teams that have full squads, and thus might have people who didn't make it in and still wanna play, and asked if they can supply any players for those teams who are only half done.

Would you guys be ok with this? If I could scrounge up some non-Knights supporters who don't mind playing with a Knights team would that be OK with u guys?

You lot still interested?

northey

First Grade
the general feeling is that people don't want to play in a non knights team... most people want to play on an all knights forum team - but that is not going to happen since we don;t have the numbers

CycloneSteve

Juniors
Come on Knights fans!!!! Get involved....lets have a fun day out and smash all those other teams who think they are soooooooooo cocky.....SIGN UP NOW!!!!

well get your knights mates involved then. surely there are people you know newcastle, or from the games, that don't post here? couple of phone calls isn't gonna do any harm, is it?

aqua_duck

Coach
I'll play in a knights team, a non knights team, any team, I'll even play for the sharks if I have to

WooKiie

Juniors
i guess playing is better than not playing...it does seem we won't have enough people, so i dont mind if it ends up being a mixed team...

WooKiie

Juniors
yea mate, i won't mind...it is a day to have fun and meet people...i'll just have a cap on sporting the knights to show my allegiance haha

Doesn't look like you guys will have a team, then, but still if anyone wants a run turn up and I will organise something for ya :) The idea is to get people involved so I will make sure everyone that turns up is looked after!

VERY VERY IMPORTANT

I just went to check where my old plastic field markers were (domes, little witches' hats etc) and I can't find em right now, so if anyone has this kinda stuff can you bring em along?

I'll spend the week searching my house and go buy some if I have to but thought I'd put the word out just in case. Better safe than sorry (and i suppose, the more we have the better the field is marked..)

Cheers

Latest posts