What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tough luck Ricky

melon....

Coach
Manly twigs bringing up the cap.....now thats funny. I look forward to seeing your club self destruct. The rots already started. Is it any wonder so many people hated Manly? I never had an issue with them in the past...but now I know why so many fans consider them...the c^%ts of the league.

A lot of no alls
Fact one Roosters were never interested in King just another idiot manager pumping up his price
Fact two -Guess what Gould invovement especially this year is near zilch.
We already have a new prop coming in '06 and you can wait till then to find out.

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
melon.... said:
Manly twigs bringing up the cap.....now thats funny. I look forward to seeing your club self destruct. The rots already started. Is it any wonder so many people hated Manly? I never had an issue with them in the past...but now I know why so many fans consider them...the c^%ts of the league.

See the thing about you Melon is you get on the forum and you go around bagging any club you can just to try to fire other posters up. You offer no credibility, no logic and least of all no common respect. You are nothing but a another turd, blobbing along the ocean at Bondi.

You swear and carry on calling at other posters calling them twigs, c^%ts, dickheads... And somehow this stuff doesn't get moderatored. But you are a turd. A simple piece of low life shit.

The fact is your club did try and get King a few years ago. Who knows if you would have tried again this season? You don't. I don't. But I don't care. Sure King's manager may have beat a story up about the Roosters, there is no proof either way.

Every club has it's day. You are having your run now. Enjoy it. Because I'm sure it will pass sooner than you think. But mark my words, once the wheels fall of the Red, blue and White bandwagon, the crowds will go and the players will follow. You had better just pray you manage to steal another trophy before it does.

melon....

Coach
Raider_69 said:
Im still egerly awaiting this David Shillington fella
he looks the goods IMO
Shillo the Pillow aint happening.

Hey Sea Eagle? Who started this idiot? Big Cliffy lollipoper...thyats who. The stupid pie eating f**k who believes every managers story that Easts are after everything. If there was a switch to click that brought back Norths to my local area and f**ked off Manly for ever....I would pay 1000s to be the one to press it. Get f**ked you c&^t. Take my lack of cred and smoke it arsewipe.

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
melon.... said:
Raider_69 said:
he looks the goods IMO

Hey Sea Eagle? Who started this idiot? Big Cliffy lollipoper...thyats who. The stupid pie eating f**k who believes every managers story that Easts are after everything. If there was a switch to click that brought back Norths to my local area and f***ed off Manly for ever....I would pay 1000s to be the one to press it. Get f***ed you c&^t. Take my lack of cred and smoke it arsewipe.

You wouldn't have two five cent pieces to rub together.

If I had a switch I'd flick it back to when your club had more seagulls at a game then fans.

You don't even know who you are talking about. Cliffy is God is not Cliffy GC.

Sir Clifford GC

Juniors
Dear Melon

Thanks for the personal attack however u may want to read through the thread
I havent made a post till now.

Had does it feel to look like a dickhead melon.

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
Sir Clifford GC said:
Dear Melon

Thanks for the personal attack however u may want to read through the thread
I havent made a post till now.

Had does it feel to look like a dickhead melon.

He should know. He's been one all his life.

Raider_69

Post Whore
melon.... said:
Raider_69 said:
he looks the goods IMO

why is that? Ive herd good things about him and from what little ive seen he looked alright to me :?

gregstar

Referee
everyone's in on the act now!
one of my staff came up to me on Friday thinking he could get a payrise if he mentioned the roosters ;-)

Broncodroid

Juniors
Why is this titled, 'Tough luck Ricky'?

Ricky Stuart put an end to the speculation on Jason King weeks ago making a comment that went along the lines of 'we are not interested, we have the position covered'...something to that line of thinking. The Roosters have Morley, Cayless, Rose, Tupou if necessary, Hannant and Mickey Paea...why invest money in the postion that has a bit of depth?

hey Melon

how is your right arm feeling,it must be a bit sore
is it still bigger than your left arm

f**ken wanker :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Briza

Juniors

Hey Sea Eagle? Who started this idiot? Big Cliffy lollipoper...thyats who. The stupid pie eating f**k who believes every managers story that Easts are after everything. If there was a switch to click that brought back Norths to my local area and f***ed off Manly for ever....I would pay 1000s to be the one to press it. Get f***ed you c&^t. Take my lack of cred and smoke it arsewipe.[/quote]

BAN :arrow:

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Broncodroid said:
Why is this titled, 'Tough luck Ricky'?

Ricky Stuart put an end to the speculation on Jason King weeks ago making a comment that went along the lines of 'we are not interested, we have the position covered'...something to that line of thinking. The Roosters have Morley, Cayless, Rose, Tupou if necessary, Hannant and Mickey Paea...why invest money in the postion that has a bit of depth?

Well it seems as though it worked.

hook line and sinker...

Broncodroid

Juniors
It worked? Your proclaiming your attempt at baiting Rooster fans worked when a Bronco fan posted on page 3 asking a rhetorical question? :|

:clap:

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
hillbillyjazzer1954 said:
hey Melon

how is your right arm feeling,it must be a bit sore
is it still bigger than your left arm

f***en wanker :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not as sore as Finch. :p

fish

Juniors
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ....Melon has officially lost the plot,nice work boys. A fantastic example of being belted which then leads to the true colours shining through. I think the Yanks call it Trailer Trash.....Jerry,Jerry,Jerry :clap: :clap: :clap: