What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Toughest Opposition

the dark horse is the cowboys.

say they dont fall completely out of the race while JT is out...

they could be dangerous. not a great defensive unit though

the dark horse is the cowboys.

say they dont fall completely out of the race while JT is out...

they could be dangerous. not a great defensive unit though

No way man the Cowboys may finish in the top 4 at best I cant take them seriously as a premiership threat they don't have a the disipline of Manly, Storm or Dragons...Neither do the Tigers for that matter BUT like I said when there in the finals they are a different side...

Stagger Lee

Bench
Question - Have we mathematically made the finals yet?

If not then like Willow said .... "one game at a time"

big pat

Coach
Question - Have we mathematically made the finals yet?

If not then like Willow said .... "one game at a time"

we're 9 points clear of 8th spot, so i think that its pretty safe, however the top 4 is still up for grabs, i just think saints defence is too strong for some sides, would like to beat the raiders, its the last frontier for us, its a annoying record i would like to see corrected.

Slippery Morris

First Grade
If we make and meet the Bronco's in the GF then that will be a huge game. Lockyer's last game and Gaz's last game. The press will go nuts with all the fairytale stories.

It will be a great add for NRL and possibly draw the biggest audience. Great advertisement for the NRL TV rights deal.

If we make and meet the Bronco's in the GF then that will be a huge game. Lockyer's last game and Gaz's last game. The press will go nuts with all the fairytale stories.

It will be a great add for NRL and possibly draw the biggest audience. Great advertisement for the NRL TV rights deal.

That would be epic

Bingerz

Juniors
Melbourne, they have that big game experience. Then i would say Brisbane, followed by Manly

Willow

Assistant Moderator
The top four all have the big game experience under their belts.

Watching the Storm tonight, they defend like us. But hold down more. We can beat them.

Saints in the semis. It's going to be a great finals series.

Minh

First Grade
Storm just belted the Broncs and if they beat Manly and push us hard either way win or loss then they will be a massive danger. Looking at their team doesn't scare me aside from the obvious Slater, Smith and Cronk and decent forwards, but looking at the way they win with ease is a little worrying but I have faith in our Dragons, they will run into a real team come round 24 when they meet us.:)

Minh

First Grade
Storm then daylight!!!
Only a few injuries to the spine of Storm will hinder them winning this year.

Have faith we will smash them when it matters most we are not the world champs for nothing, but yes I do respect them as a danger to our premiership defense it's not going to be easy with at least two or three others capable of stealing our thunder on the day. Go the Mighty Dragons!!!