What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Toulouse vs Widnes

winnyason

Juniors
it won't happen overnight, but the problem is the don' t have a great deal of the best elite talent EG saudoni, khattabi, oliver charles, maxime gresque, moly, bolin, said tamgert and the fringe catalans players post eilte season but it is a 3 year project. Next year better players will join i would expect raguin to join at some stage.

kiwileaguefan

Juniors
If it means more Frenchman playing at a better level then i am all for it. I thought they would get at least 50 put on them, didnt expect them to be that bad though!!

Give them time, i think they will be strong at home.

marv

Juniors
im not buying all this crap about them being under prepared which is all sky could talk about, theyve been in england for a wk so they wont be anymore prepared for any other game in the season! if theyve had a poor pre-season its tough its their fault, the Widnes team are full of new players still gelling as a team and who have gone through a change of coach but that doesnt get mentioned.

Yeah, Im sure having a week in England, some for the first time ever is better than the 3 game preperation Widnes and the other championship clubs have had :roll:

wont win a game in that division but the scorline wont be as embarrassing..

Even though a worse Toulouse side beat Keighley from C1 last year :roll:

The only plus side for Toulouse was the half a dozen foreigners ..

They only had 4, jog on muppet

And over 5k for a thursday night game being broadcast live on sky against a team with no away support is fantastic, ar you watching mr lewis??

You could suggest Toulouse were a new draw and perhaps brought out a few fair weather fans in Widnes and the area, I mean for the first home fixture of the year against League rivals Leigh you only got just over 4k, and I wouldnt imagine you get 5k out to watch Batley.