What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tournament Jerseys

Life's Good

Coach
I'd love a pair of those Scottish shorts
:two_men_holding_hands:
Reminds me of a time at the pub with a couple of Scots in the kilts. Woman walks up to one and asks ‘what’s under your kilt?’ The Scot replies ‘Lift it up & take a look’. Woman lifts the kilt and yells out ‘It’s just gruesome’. The Scot replies ‘Aye, it just grew some more’

the beavers

Juniors
Watching Aus warm up
Those collars are so Sh!t!
And yellow numbers getting lost on yellow stripes....
I hate ccc

Stallion

First Grade
Dont think the striped jumper is a good idea! As little as rhe Kangaroos play surely the iconic v style jumper should be the only jumper worn? Just relieved its all green and gold! The v style Kangaroos jumper is iconic and revered around the world yet they wear a striped version for a world cup match? I dont get it. I'm aware its for marketing another jumper but why tamper with an iconic look? It's not right.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
Dont think the striped jumper is a good idea! As little as rhe Kangaroos play surely the iconic v style jumper should be the only jumper worn? Just relieved its all green and gold! The v style Kangaroos jumper is iconic and revered around the world yet they wear a striped version for a world cup match? I dont get it. I'm aware its for marketing another jumper but why tamper with an iconic look? It's not right.
Agree, school kids hate stripes.

RedVee

First Grade
Wasn't the striped shirt something to do with armistice day acknowledgement?
It had a poppy on it, so probably.

The green and gold stripes were the jersey prior to the double chevron, granted that was back in the 1920s.

I’m more concerned by that dodgy collar

deluded pom?

Coach

The green and gold stripes were the jersey prior to the double chevron, granted that was back in the 1920s.

Dodgy collars are the in thing with RL shirts unfortunately. Bring back the old shirt collars for me.

parrawentyfan

Juniors

I'm all for respecting Remembrance Day but can we at least get through the WC without a special themed jersey. It's bad enough we have to put up with all those monstrosities during NRL season.

RedVee

First Grade
I'm all for respecting Remembrance Day but can we at least get through the WC without a special themed jersey. It's bad enough we have to put up with all those monstrosities during NRL season.
I’m sure other jerseys on the day also had a poppy. I’m hoping that raises a little cash for the RSL welfare or Legacy.
I can live with that.

thorson1987

Coach

It's just an alternate jersey. One that they have worn before.

thorson1987

Coach
I’m sure other jerseys on the day also had a poppy. I’m hoping that raises a little cash for the RSL welfare or Legacy.
I can live with that.

It isn't just a RL thing either.

thumb_51395_default_news_size_5.jpeg