What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Toyota Cup Logo

Apologies if this has already been posted, I had a quick look around and couldn't see it.

The Roosters website reveals the Toyota Cup logo...

NRLToyota_home.jpg

http://www.sydneyroosters.com.au/news.php?ArticleID=2829

dimitri

First Grade
looks like they were stuck for ideas

i know, let's grab another one, change the colours and waallllaah

The Tank

Bench
When I first opened the thread I thought someone had put a quick design together using paint. FMD, it's horrible. Very "blocky".

HAL

Juniors
stop whinging, it looks trendy, sharpe and a real eye catcher

i can't believe the way some people go on !!

innsaneink

Referee
I saw where todger posted it several weeks back, I honestly thought it was his own amateur attempt at design.

Ordinary.

ooks like a bomb that gets dropped, the whole thing is pointing down where these kids are growing, heading up in the world, something should reflect that in the logo

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
There was a shiney version of it in an email I received yesterday, can't find it now though... anyone got it?

seaeagleray

Juniors
Do you go to watch a peice of material. Or the kids that are out there running around playing the game we love.

Sonic Star

Juniors
Paint can be fun but it's for amateurs. They should have put some real design in it.
Instead of using the NRL symbol and using different colours with different text.

They could have used adobe Photoshop or something. There is no creativity what so ever.
At least with the 100 years celebrations logo they put some effort in to that.

Latest posts