What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Toyota Park Upgrade

G'day folks.

What is the latest on the federal government grant and the associated redevelopments at Toyota Park?

I'd be particularly interested in seeing any renders/plans that might exist.

Regards,
Cheesie

gunnamatta bay

Referee
The last annual report I received had an artists impression. It looked pretty good. I assume the club is consulting an architect. Hopefully Sutherland Shire Council don't give us too much grief.

Guys, could we leave the trolling bullsh*t out of this?

I would like to find out about the redevelopment rather than watching another Saints/Sharks troll thread.

:crazy:

spider

Coach
HMS Cheesemaker said:
Guys, could we leave the trolling bullsh*t out of this?

I would like to find out about the redevelopment rather than watching another Saints/Sharks troll thread.

:crazy:

I played in a golf day this week and spoke with a dignatory from the club. Development consists of:

1ooo plus seat stand at southern end of ground - bar facilities underneath

relocation of football administration from club to Western side of the ground

New improved gymnasium

New electronic scoreboard

Upgrade of amenities within the ground

All schelduled for completion prior to first home game next year - fingers crossed they finish on time and dont repeat C.U.A stadium.

There were some other points but we had been on the 19th for a couple of hours.

SpiderShark said:
I1ooo plus seat stand at southern end of ground - bar facilities underneath.

A bit disapointing, I thought it was supposed to go all the way around the southern side, connecting the PB with the ET stands. I hope its at least a double tier stand.

Jimbo

Immortal
Bastard_Squad said:
A bit disapointing, I thought it was supposed to go all the way around the southern side, connecting the PB with the ET stands. I hope its at least a double tier stand.

My understanding was that the new stand would go south from the ET stand, around the corner and halfway along the south hill, stopping where the stage is now

That was a few months ago though, so it might well have changed

That's going to look a bit odd, like that fill-in stand at Brookie.

You don't get much for $10 million nowadays.

spider

Coach
Bastard_Squad said:

"tiers" seem to be plentiful at Shark park this year so i would assume that would not be a problem next year BS in keeping the current halves pairing.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
The bigger problem is who are they gonna get to sit in it.

Presumably they will offer season tickets to any new stand but that's not a real attractive offer ATM.

Latest posts