What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trades & Signings Thread

Monk

Referee
I thought Sanders had already signed with someone, Massive move for the Skins if they can pull Atogwe

I thought Sanders had already signed with someone, Massive move for the Skins if they can pull Atogwe

Atogwe visited Washington and left without an offer.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Atogwe resign with the Rams. Both sides want a long term deal done. The only reason he was released was to avoid paying Atogwe an $8 million bonus.

Jono1987

Juniors
I'm a little surprised Shockey was released. I thought they might try and restructure his contract and get him to tutor Graham some more. This must mean we will re-sign David Thomas.

Big Tim

First Grade
Sad day to be a Skins fan......

First your favourite player is killed in his own home, and then your favourite personality gets the axe.

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
^^^ U gave me a shock, i knew portis was going to get the release but when i saw fav player shot, i was like oh no not another one..... i assume your talking about ST

zombie jesus

Staff member
Saints have re-signed Pierre Thomas and Shockey has said he is probably going to sign with Carolina.

Latest posts