What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Traditional Kangaroo Jumper

scottwhatmore

Juniors
In the X-Box version, it isn't possible.

It's possibel in the PC game, only if you replace a custom made jersey with the traditional Australian jersey.

So sorry, maccattack, it isn't possible for X-Box, unless someone knows something I don't.

StHelens

Juniors
Well I would have thought the PS2 and XBOX versions were mainly the same and I've looked at the files on my PS2 disc (on my PC) and the traditional 'roos' top is in the kit folder! So there must be some way of getting it :?

Alan

Juniors
StHelens said:
Well I would have thought the PS2 and XBOX versions were mainly the same and I've looked at the files on my PS2 disc (on my PC) and the traditional 'roos' top is in the kit folder! So there must be some way of getting it :?

There isn't.

The only way to get it is on PC, and even then, only by renaming files. It was not intended to be available so therefore does not have any game-related way to access it.

Alan

Juniors
Reggie Dunlop said:
what if you set up a new team and use the kangaroo as the primary jersey

It's not an option. You can only select the custom or existing team jumpers - the Kangaroo jersey is not on this list and there is no way to add it to this list; excluding the already mentioned "hack" on PC version only.

Paullyboy

Coach
scottwhatmore said:
It's possibel in the PC game, only if you replace a custom made jersey with the traditional Australian jersey.

Thats actually not correct, you dont have to touch the custom jerseys, you just have to swap the file names between the traditional jersey and that damn stripey one.

Jiffy

Juniors
nice to see you Aussies have got such a sense of pride in your original Kangaroos jersey!!

scottwhatmore

Juniors
Paullyboy said:
scottwhatmore said:

Thats actually not correct, you dont have to touch the custom jerseys, you just have to swap the file names between the traditional jersey and that damn stripey one.

True...but that's just not the way I did it.
I took the long way! :roll:

Arnie

Juniors
Jiffy said:
nice to see you Aussies have got such a sense of pride in your original Kangaroos jersey!!

i wouldnt say that...i think it was great they used the traditional jersey last year and maybe could be brought up more often for certain occasions...but doesn't mean just cause its the traditional one you dont want to forget about the current jersey either...if you want even more traditional next you'll be saying sidhe should make it so users can create custom jersies for individual players where they each wore different materials, colours and patterns in the one team :p

Paullyboy

Coach
I dont even know what our traditional jersey is anymore!?!?! I always consider the 2 yellow v's the traditional one, is that right?

maccattack

Juniors
Paullyboy said:
I dont even know what our traditional jersey is anymore!?!?! I always consider the 2 yellow v's the traditional one, is that right?

the one with the V's (the most well known one) is the traditional one. the striped one is the original one.

StHelens

Juniors
0.jpg

KimmorleyKiller

Juniors
what do you have to change the file name to? ive tried and it comes up read only

go 2 properties, and uncheck read-only and if that doesnt work u need 2 be an administrator or just copy all the gamefiles 2 a different place....

i saw footage of a 1961 ashes tour of england and both jerseys were the same as they are 2day, GREAT 2 SEE!!!

dude336

Juniors
KimmorleyKiller said:
what do you have to change the file name to? ive tried and it comes up read only

go 2 properties, and uncheck read-only and if that doesnt work u need 2 be an administrator or just copy all the gamefiles 2 a different place....

i saw footage of a 1961 ashes tour of england and both jerseys were the same as they are 2day, GREAT 2 SEE!!!

ive tried uncheckin properties and im the computer admistrator...wat ya mean copy the game files? is that like burning?

MrCharisma

Bench
Isn't it possible to replace the files if you have an upgraded hard drive on the XboX, then copied the game over to the hard drive? From their you would be able to replace files....

Latest posts