What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trainers

Trainers

• Keep the same system.

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Only allowed on the field for breaks in play and injuries.

Votes: 32 88.9%

• Total voters

the_mighty_refs

Juniors
in newcastle rugby league, where told there only allowed on the field to give water or attend an injuried player and only when their team has the ball. there not aloud to stand behind play and give instructions to the players.

Shorty

Staff member
I think theyre a pest..
Pretty ironic considering your team is extremely reliant on them.

It differs from team to team, some teams the trainer is short and concise but then you've got others that just continually hang around.

Pretty ironic considering your team is extremely reliant on them.

It differs from team to team, some teams the trainer is short and concise but then you've got others that just continually hang around.

How are Storm extremely reliant on them ??...we don't whinge in the tackle or crap on in their faces like the majority of other sides.

Give me a reason...

Shorty

Staff member
How are Storm extremely reliant on them ??...we don't whinge in the tackle or crap on in their faces like the majority of other sides.

Give me a reason...
:lol: Defensive much?

Some teams have the trainers coming on a whole lot, after every single stoppage.
Teams like Titans, Storm and Broncos have the trainers constantly out there.
While I've watched other teams who have trainers in and out very quick.
It's just what I've noticed, Titans are probably the worst for it.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
get them off, in saying that despite wallace's injury alf will still be there to guide the team around the park. i reckon we may as well just give him the 7 jersey

aussie7798

First Grade
it will eventually become a real problem because in 10 years when this generation of halves which has had the last generation of halves calling all the plays there skill will have deteriorated

Pierced Soul

First Grade
it will eventually become a real problem because in 10 years when this generation of halves which has had the last generation of halves calling all the plays there skill will have deteriorated

exactly!! and for me this is the biggest problem