What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Transfer Rumours

Mogsheen Jadwat

Juniors
And Mignolet has the best cleansheet record since Jan, but you wouldn't say he isn't suspect at times, nor is Liverpools defence. :p

anyway, it's just my opinion, not claiming it as objective fact.

saint.nick

Coach
After the own goal, the game changed and Spurs were suddenly not that impressive. But they were dominating United before that happened. Could have been very different if Eriksen scored...

ggmu

Juniors
I read he wasn't that keen because they were dicking about.

Been an ordinary window for Man U so far.

Im pretty happy so far. As Nick said Memphis has potential and is already sjoeing his quality. The Morgan Sch and Bastian Sch will form a quality midfield when Bastian is fit to start. Darmian is performing anove my expectations. With him Shaw and Smalling at the bsck we are 1 CB away from a hell of a back 4. Also there are far worse backup keeper then Romero, though he hasn't be tested yet. If we can get in a striker before the window closes it will be a quality window.

ggmu

Juniors
In short, here's what's happened with Pedro:

-Pedro was always Chelsea's second choice after Griezmann, Griezmann isn't coming so they've gone in for Pedro
-Man Utd weren't willing to pay what Barca wanted
-This is most likely because Pedro was never that keen on a move to United, and therefore United didn't feel he was worth the investment if he wasn't fully committed.
-Also because of that, LVG believes that giving Janujaz a chance would be more worth the time than signing a sulky Pedro.

Pedro is a bit overrated anyway.
Will be interesting to see how he hoes without Messi and the likes around him.

saint.nick

Coach
Will be interesting to see how he hoes without Messi and the likes around him.

Well that's the thing. If you're a decent footballer and have played your whole career surrounded by the world's best footballers, your goals/assists stats are always going to look impressive.

Haffa

There's also this less credible rumour that Abramovich demanded Pedro but Mourinho didn't want him, and it's a sign of Mourinho and Abramovich not getting along again...

Started in the Daily Star, it couldn't get any less credible.

Haffa

Done deal. 21.1 million pound.

Cuadrado to go now I expect. A midfielder away from a decent window.

Mong

Post Whore
Some impressive talent introduced into the EPL this season.

I have plenty of time to watch pretty much every game this season.

So far have watched some entertaining games in the first couple of rounds.

Mong

Post Whore
What's a sammer?

If you're talking about West Ham, the win at the emirates was very enjoyable.

Catching up on all the round two games now.

City v Chelsea was great.

Provided many, many lolz

Last edited:

saint.nick

Coach
I'm surprised GKD wasn't around here after they beat Arsenal, he was only around last season when they were winning

cb4

First Grade
Liverpool still looking to bring in 2 players, one bing a DM, which is exciting.

Lucas heading off to Turkey, Ilori and Texeria heading to PL teams on loan.

saint.nick

Coach
Liverpool still looking to bring in 2 players, one bing a DM, which is exciting.

Lucas heading off to Turkey, Ilori and Texeria heading to PL teams on loan.

Ilori news pisses me off, Rodgers even promised his father that he'd get a chance. I don't know what he has to do to get one!

Texeira needs some kind of chance in midfield too.

Latest posts