What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Transfer Rumours

saint.nick

Coach
I don't really see where Martinez is a hypocrite. Lukaku had already played one full season for Everton, he interacted with Martinez virtually every single day.

This is incomparable to the Stones situation on so many levels.

Haffa

It really didn't take much effort I stole most of those form WAGNH.

The only person quoted on stones is JT and that was in reference to the bid they'd put in and his replacement in a comment which was more about his future than anything else.

But it's ok for Bobby to react like this?

Bobby Hypocrite said:
That is wrong; that is illegal. The rules don't allow you to comment on players who are registered at other clubs in that open manner. That is disappointing."

Haffa

Let's be honest though the best place for Stones is with the Premier League Champions. He'll play CL football for the rest of his career he'll win trophies galore, he'll play with the best players, the best managers.

If he was to stay with the Blue Mickey's he'll play in the UEFA cup a couple of times and have to carry dud CD partners and make Bobby Hypo look good.

He's going to leave Everton, whether it's Chelsea, City or United someone is going to take him.

TheVelourFog

First Grade
It really didn't take much effort I stole most of those form WAGNH.

The only person quoted on stones is JT and that was in reference to the bid they'd put in and his replacement in a comment which was more about his future than anything else.

But it's ok for Bobby to react like this?

You must have missed Gary Cahill slobbering all over him in the papers as well.

60 million plus Costa

Haffa

I suppose you do need to recoup some of the money you wasted on Lakaku.

Not sure why you're negotiating with me though. The 32m reported at the moment is fair. That's your Lakaku money back and enough to buy the next Per Kroldrup

TheVelourFog

First Grade
I suppose you do need to recoup some of the money you wasted on Lakaku.

Not sure why you're negotiating with me though. The 32m reported at the moment is fair. That's your Lakaku money back and enough to buy the next Per Kroldrup

"wasted" on Lukaku :lol:

looks like Stones is going nowhere

Haffa

Everton did a good job stitching him up with the fanbase, letting them know he handed in a request.

Whether it's this window or a future one he'll get his wish.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Pogba back to Man Utd.

Massive statement from Jose. Wonder what if it will end the Mkhitaryan interest as well. Pogba fee will be massive no doubt.

Jack_Napier

Staff member
I reckon the fee would be huge, but that's the Jose way.

True, plus ManU have the spending power that only a few sides can match. The deal looks to be made a lot easier as Madrid have stepped back. Apparently Pogba has a preference and want to go to Madrid, now they aren't too keen United have stepped in and will pay overs in wages and fees to get it happening.