What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Transfers 2003/2004

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Cristian Chivu's move from AFC Ajax to AS Roma has been officially completed as a full transfer overnight.

The deal was originally a four month loan, as Roma couldnt provide the bank guarantees for the 18.5 Million Pound deal, but they have paid the full installment in cash and therefore the transfer is officially completed.

half

Coach
it looks like adriano will still be coming to inter next season

and i've heard rumours about stankovic as well

hopefully he comes with his coach

half

Coach
who???

i also read ballack could be coming to inter next season. god damn it's too early to be making up rumours

Tidus_Raider

Bench
Apparently Cuper is a big admirer of ballack. The situation is though bayern aren't releasing him. That's the the last i heard of that rumour. There always seems to be rumours regarding the inter club. Wasn't there one a while ago about ryan Giggs joining them?

half

Coach
inter seems to be the most rumoured club in europe

giggs was linked for ages... i doubted anything would ever happen though

just as i doubt i'll see ballack playing for inter

Aussie_Knight

Juniors
Chelsea linked with Nedved bid
From correspondents in Prague
October 17, 2003

ENGLISH Premiership leaders Chelsea are ready to pay Juventus 40 million euros ($67 million) for their Czech playmaker Pavel Nedved, the Prague daily Sport reported today.

"Chelsea have certainly made an approach. I can confirm it," Nedved told the newspaper.

He insisted he wanted to end his career with the Italian champions but added: "You should never say never."

Juventus general manager Luciano Moggi also told the paper Chelsea had made an "excellent" bid for Nedved.

The 31-year-old Czech national captain has been capped 72 times by his country.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personally i think its not worth considering his age - and then the issue of an already packed midfield, if they were to bid on Nedved they would have to say goodbye to players such as Zenden and Stanic to be fair on those players as they aren't getting a look in at the moment.

Craig

Juniors
Well Zenden has gone to Middlesbrough.

They should aim for a defender and I know they failed in their bid for Nesta.