What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Transport to Carrara

Nikki

Coach
This may be mentioned somewhere else, and sorry if I've missed it, but im organising our trip up for the Eels match and was wondering if they run buses from Surfers to the Stadium. If there are a view of us its probably taxi-able but just thought i'd check.

bigdog

Juniors
you can catch a free bus from pacific fair shopping centre at broadbeach to the game and back

Eelectrica

Referee
Here's a link with all the GC transport details
http://www.goldcoast.qld.gov.au/t_standard.aspx?pid=6567

Surfers Paradise to Gold Coast Stadium Carrara
The Route 745 bus will depart every 15 minutes from Surfers Paradise starting two hours before kick off.
Even though I live on the coast, I've got to admit I'm not all that knowledgeable about the bus routes. But I know their is a stop right outside the Titanium bar, so I'd guess a bus to to the game would leave from there.

jc155776

Coach
Us Sharks fans had a merkin of a time finding a bus from Surfers to the game.

Absolutely appauling public transport and the road works around the ground make it a sh*t fight.

Bring on Robina

gold coast transport is terrible, and carrara stadium is just bullsh*t. i live right next to it, and i made the stupid mistake of going down to the video store and getting some dinner on the night of a kangaroos afl game, big mistake, i want allowed in my street because the cops blocked the road, i had to park somewhere and walk home

Latest posts