What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

trees

Loved climbing them as a kid. Come to think of it I haven't done that in a long long time.

That's it - I'm gonna climb one this weekend. If you don't see me on these forums for a while, you'll know I've come unstuck.

MONY

Juniors
I once fell in love with a tree
it threw its leaves down on me
I let out a fart
and blew it apart
now I am filled with glee

:)

Raider_69

Post Whore
Bring back John Fifita said:
Loved climbing them as a kid. Come to think of it I haven't done that in a long long time.

That's it - I'm gonna climb one this weekend. If you don't see me on these forums for a while, you'll know I've come unstuck.

oddly enough just this past sunday night/monday morning a mate of mine expressed his desire to climb a tree, since none of us had done it in years... being highly intoxicated we found a nice big one and set about climbing it... i got about branches up then it buckled under my weight much to the delight of my mates... the fall hurt alot more in the morning then it did on impact

brendothejet

First Grade
My girlfriend likes to shake hands with the trees behind our house when they bend in the breeze.

she says its them reaching out to say hello.

shes cute.

I too love climbing trees.

Raider_69

Post Whore
brendothejet said:
My girlfriend likes to shake hands with the trees behind our house when they bend in the breeze.

she says its them reaching out to say hello.

shes cute.

I too love climbing trees.

no offence but how old is ya missus? 5? :p :lol:

Preniers

Juniors
So how long to this is locked, my thread was of the same sort of thing, only locked because I'm Preniers and someone else. Go on lock this like you locked mine, or are you to bias so u lock mine bnecause you don't like me but you don't lock others, also funny cos madunit is a mod!

f**kING D1SGRACE!!!

Latest posts