What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trent Barrett

Last Week

Bench
I know this might seem far fetched, but I honestly think Manly should stick by Barrett. He's more capable than I ever thought he would be.

Pedge1971

First Grade
From afar it looks like the players and front office have hung the bloke out to dry. Feel sorry for him. Should walk before he gets pushed.

No win situation with their cap situation the way it is....

Spade

Juniors
He comes out and announces a play revolt against Hastings and then the players publicly support Hastings, first dinner and then showing up to watch him in reserves, surely Barrett has lost the player group?

Timbo

Staff member
He's clearly lost the players - the Hastings shamozzle illustrates it.

DCE has way too much power, and Barrett is essentially his mouthpiece.

In anycase, I don't know why they were so quick to hire him - his record as a lower grades coach wasn't exactly stellar.

eagles4eva

First Grade
He's clearly lost the players - the Hastings shamozzle illustrates it.

DCE has way too much power, and Barrett is essentially his mouthpiece.

In anycase, I don't know why they were so quick to hire him - his record as a lower grades coach wasn't exactly stellar.

Because Fulton was hard for him...it was a pathetic appointment, Tooves was always on the wrong side of the front office...

You know a coach hasn't got control when the club captain gives you a big FU and goes out after curfew..

He doesn't have any disciplined instilled within the team on and off the field,,,

He just wants to be the nice guy, everyone's friend...Break a door, throw a chair, yell ur arse off.. show some emotion... Hell, watch him at the press conference, looks like he's gonna cry...

Front-Rower

First Grade
Being around team sports for a long time you come to learn that there are some people, coaches and/or players, who you would run through a brick wall for. Trent doesn’t seem to be one of these blokes at this stage in his NRL coaching career. Maybe a stint in the Super League would do him a world of good to gain some experience in a foreign environment.

taxidriver

Coach
Because Fulton was hard for him...it was a pathetic appointment, Tooves was always on the wrong side of the front office...

You know a coach hasn't got control when the club captain gives you a big FU and goes out after curfew..

He doesn't have any disciplined instilled within the team on and off the field,,,

He just wants to be the nice guy, everyone's friend...Break a door, throw a chair, yell ur arse off.. show some emotion... Hell, watch him at the press conference, looks like he's gonna cry...

slap your captain on the face?

Lambretta

First Grade
I actually feel sorry for Trent Barrett
He was made a Head Coach and it looks like other people are running the club there and undermining his position.

IIt was always going to be hard for Manly with the salary cap issues causing problems
As soon as they got injuries and suspensions they have been thin on numbers

It's hard to coach if the players aren't doing what they should be doing and you have no one to replace them with

SBD82

Coach
what's he trying to say? I must admit, I did a double take of that word but thought he was just having a go at him for allowing his players to "take control"
You'd be much better off not peering down that rabbit hole.

Let's just say that Mr Poppins likely considers himself an alpha, an MRA, and a PUA.

May or may not wear a fedora.

You'd be much better off not peering down that rabbit hole.

Let's just say that Mr Poppins likely considers himself an alpha, an MRA, and a PUA.

May or may not wear a fedora.
I'm not sure what an MRA and a PUA are but I laughed at the fedora

I go for a pork pie hat actually

If Barrett was a hat he'd be Easter bunny ears

Alright so I've looked up both terms

On the sporting field I'm alpha as f**k, off it i don't really care for a rating so I'd say inapplicable

MRA yeah no I'm too fat and lazy although I can see we might need these in our lifetimes

PUA.... well I have bedded a alpha sized portion of large women which count as 2 so..... yeah I resemble that remark

SBD82

Coach
Alright so I've looked up both terms

On the sporting field I'm alpha as f**k, off it i don't really care for a rating so I'd say inapplicable

MRA yeah no I'm too fat and lazy although I can see we might need these in our lifetimes

PUA.... well I have bedded a alpha sized portion of large women which count as 2 so..... yeah I resemble that remark
I'm claiming at least 2 from 3.

Actually, make that 3 from 4. I looked up pork pie hats. I never knew that name and would definitely have called them a fedora.

soc123_au

Staff member
Has his wife been unfaithful to him?
f**k I hate that word when used incorrectly
The smart money is on Ms Poppins not knowing the correct meaning of cuckold. I think he just misspelt expressing his desire to have Trent stroke his penis.

Latest posts