What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trent Barrett?

possm

Coach
No thanks, he is not better and a rookie and as he has already left two clubs on bad terms, he is not the solution for us. However, if he would be the assistant to Bennett on a two to three year term, I would consider him taking over after that.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
word getting around that he’s Mary’s replacement if it goes that way what do we think?
images

Life's Good

Coach
Sorry LG I’m in the hospital for second round of surgery boredom got to me and found that while I was surfing the net lol
Wondering what everyone’s opinion of that is
Firstly, no need to apologise. It was merely a point made about how out of control this place is when we tank which leads to all manner of rumours.
Secondly, keep up the good fight. My sister started chemo yesterday so I am now experiencing, first hand your battle(one you will both win). Her advantage over you though is she doesn’t follow league so her pain is less emotional!

Firstly, no need to apologise. It was merely a point made about how out of control this place is when we tank which leads to all manner of rumours.
Secondly, keep up the good fight. My sister started chemo yesterday so I am now experiencing, first hand your battle(one you will both win). Her advantage over you though is she doesn’t follow league so her pain is less emotional!
I hope she pulls through too mate and I wish her all the best

J.moz

Juniors
Bring back harry bath 2 grandfinals .Or possibly james graham for coaching gig as a assistant next year.

Crush

Coach
Barrett? Really?
Same same but different. Ex- dragons player with barely any coaching experience.
Its a big no from me.

Rob Dragon

Juniors
West Coast, fight the good fight old mate and if posting with us bunch of maniacs gets you through then bring it on. Now to the post, Barrett? Lacks emotional intelligence, in other words he is an immature brat. No thanks. Get a proven winner. We have had ample evidence of unqualified ex Dragons players as coaches. Disaster. As an aside I have said before that Hornby and Young need to get out and get some proper coaching mentors or they will also be doomed.

Good luck West Coast.