What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

TRI-NATIONS (2004) GREAT BRITAIN v NEW ZEALAND

roosterboy60

Juniors
Don't worry Furrycat, nothing could be helped and you tried your best...don't worry about that player..he's just an idiot. Well done to Leaguenut!

salivor

First Grade
GREAT BRITAIN LIONS SCORES

Paul-The-Cowboy – 2004 and Beyond – Something to roar about
746 words

A piece on how the game in Britain has recovered after the humiliation in Australia a couple of years ago.
A few spelling errors affected your score.
Score: 7.9

Chriswalkerbush – Still Kicking
749 words

A piece on the so far very successful Tri Nations tournament.
A couple of spelling errors slightly affected your score.
Score: 8.5

MrCharisma – Bring Back The Sevens
744 words

A piece on Mr Charisma’s experience at this years World Sevens.
Score: 8.3

Gene Krupa – When do we stop calling it league?
731 words

A piece on many of the rule changes the game has had over the years and how it has produced the version of Rugby League we watch and love today.
Score: 8.6

Lions Total: 33.3

NEW ZEALAND KIWIS SCORES

LeagueNut – Never give up
595 words

A piece on the fighting spirit that exists amongst the games players and the game itself.
Score: 8.7

Kiwis Total: 8.7

GREAT BRITAIN LIONS 33.3 DEFEATED THE NEW ZEALAND KIWIS 8.7

MOM: LeagueNut (Kiwis)

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Okay, so New Zealand don't seem to have a team named ... but I'll be damned if we're going to go down without a fight ... so as useless as it may be, I'm going to post this anyway!
The epitome of F7's spirit, well done champ. :clap:
Thanks salivor, for marking and thanks Big Mick, well done all.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Dammit! I've checked that article in US, NZ, and Australian English and I can't seem to find my spelling errors.

Would you be able to point them out for me, salivor? Will endeavour to remedy them for future matches.

Paul-The-Cowboy

Juniors
Likewise with mine. But I'm a dyslexic so I doubt I can find them :lol:

Thanks for the game and cheers salivor for the marking.

And a big well done to Leaguenut for taking home the man of the match reward. Fully deserved mate! You've got a wonderful attitude :clap:

salivor

First Grade
Just a few things like putting score line as one word etc. I'm pretty tough with spelling errors as quite a few players don't seem to read their article properly when they've finished it and you quite often find some pretty basic spelling and grammar errors.