What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tri Nations 2004

How do you Rate the Tri Nations

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

carlnz

Bench
With only the Final to go, how do you rate out of 10 the Tri Nations has gone?

Regardless of the final result i think it has been wonderful

JW

Coach
I'll give it a 7.

Although it's exceeded all our expectations, we can always improve on the foundation that has now been set.

This series has loads and loads of potential. It can, and will I hope, get even bigger and better down the track.

Cheers.

Davester

Juniors
I voted 6.

To me it's not crap, not great. I'd say good. As JW said, the Tri-Nations has loads of potential and I agree with him on that.

I too hope to see the Tri-Nations become more popular, better and bigger in the future.

I'd like to see the Tri-Nations down here some time too, Telstra Stadium or Suncorp Stadium would be a top place to hold it.

Ari Gold

Bench
6/10???? are you kidding me????

oh wait, this is the same guy who said hodgson should be fullback in the world 17 :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: ....idiot

simostorm

Bench
For me this has been better then the State of Origin series,
before the tournament I was saying that I dont care for internationals, now I want a 20 game season with a international series each year.
10/10

pcpp

Juniors
9/10

It's been an excellent tournament, although it would of been excellent if NZ won a game - would've looked much closer :D

BlueNGoldBlood

Juniors
it has been great for rugby league and wonderful to see lots of footy at this time of year
tight games from the worlds best players :clap:

great so far and can only improve in years to come

God-King Dean

Immortal
I gave it an 8

I would have put 10 IF the Kiwi's at least won 1 match & if I could attend games & feel the atmosphere

Broncodroid

Juniors
I gave an 8 as well.

Simply, as many have said, the foundation has been laid to bring an exciting concept to international Rugby League which also promotes the game in Europe and likewise the USA at the end of the tour.

The standard of Rugby League has been good and the emergence of Sonny-Bill Williams as a test player has been a pleasure to watch.

GB have showed tremendous spirit beating NZ twice, taking us to the final minute in one game beating us in another...a surprise though at the same time a good sign for Rugby League as a whole.

I am for the tri-series to be an annual event though only if the NRL season is shortened as we are seeing leading players crying foul that the demand put on them to perform in this sport for the majority of the year is becoming too much of a load. This is another argument though likely to never happen according to Gallop.

God-King Dean

Immortal
It probrably would be better for NRL to shorten it, but I'm selfish & want it go the same length, if not longer [-(

blueshark

Juniors
I gave a 8 only because of the refereeing other wise it would have been a 10, rugby league needs to grow internationally.

miccle

Bench
10/10

Brilliant. I don't care about waking up at 4am every Sunday... when it's the only footy on it's amazing what your body will do for you.

KBS

Juniors
10/10 Have really enjoyed it.

League really needs to have this series to get more public attention. As musch as I hate the Rah Rah's look at the public attention their internationals get.

nqboy

First Grade
8. As someone else noted, the reffing has been poor and NZ were below strength. I wouldn't like to see it annual, it's too much to ask of our elite players. Every two years is enough, WC every four.