What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tri-Nations tickets. .. where ya sitting?

Jeffles

Bench
Good seats. As soon as I organise things with my mates I'll have a ticket. I want to be in Category 1 but I don't think my mates will fork out that much.

Copa

Bench
It's only $60 for the really good seats. While a lot compared to regular NRL games... it is a lot cheaper than SOO and the GF.

thommo4pm

Coach
What sort of crowd do you think will turn up?

I don't mind where I sit, I'm just looking forward to going to an International Match in Sydney again....can't wait actually.

Are the Kangaroos supporters group getting together for this match??? I would love to be in that group and sit with them.

Copa

Bench
yakstorm said:
I know its only early, but whats your PAX number
I booked them by phone.... at around 9.30am. So they'd only been on sale for half an hour.

I have to pick them up before I know the pax no.

BTW... this looks good.
http://www.sportingpulse.com.au/pics/14/17/141794_firstfileFILE.pdf
For just $225 (includes GST & postage), a squad of 20 junior players
17 yrs & under) and 5 adults can attend Australia v New Zealand
at Telstra Stadium (Homebush), on Saturday, 15th October 2005.

DIEHARD

----
thommo4pm said:
Are the Kangaroos supporters group getting together for this match??? I would love to be in that group and sit with them.

As some of you may know over the last several months a few of us having been working on creating an Australian Kangaroos Supporter Army. The few has grown into many and now several supporter groups are involved.

We are hopefully going to approach the remaining supporter groups now that we are ready to go.

I just want to tell everyone who is interested in joining us in the army to hold off buying Tri Nations tickets. The NRL have set us aside a bay all to ourselves. We are still in discussion and we don't have confirmation on which bay number yet. But I will get back to you.

If you plan on coming along and joining an all-star assortment of the games biggest fans and personalities as well as hopefully every supporter group in the NRL. Don't buy a ticket for Tri Nations until we get confirmation on a bay number. We have a lot of tickets, so there will be enough for everyone and tickets for our bay will not be going on sale to the general public.

Now that we have a bay confirmed we will be going into full recruitment and promotion mode. So any rugby league fan or supporter group out there who wants to catch up and meet like minded people join us. It should not only be a fantastic game but the social event of the year and a fantastic way to wrap up the footy season.

Tri Nations game #1 is merely the starting point, we are trying to get ready for Tri Nations 2006 which will be hosted in Australia and of course World Cup 2008.

We will hopefully have a forum up and running under the LU International section soon.

Thanks and I hope to see you there!

Help me not be responsible for hundreds of empty blue seats. ;-)

dimitri

First Grade
gee

they havent left much room for nz supporters

theres heaps of nz'ers in australia

hopefully heaps of them will turn up

brendothejet

First Grade
bring on the mob....

i will be there for one.

As i read that i think to myself "who cares that i'll be there"

but i do...

I will bring as many dragon army compatriots and fellow Newtown players as i can!

Jeffles

Bench
Dimitri

The Kiwis won't be limited to that Bay - the Kiwi bay marked is probably for a suppporters group or a specific ticket promo. It's like saying the Aussies can only sit in the Mob Bay.

southsman

Juniors
I'm confirmed .... 6 tickets for Sat the 15th Oct .. Can't wait. I love internationals. I want to see 60 thousand plus

hutch

First Grade
by the looks of the pic of the stadium, the top stands wont be open. can anyone confirm or deny this?

Latest posts