What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trial 1 V Sharks **Team**

Stagger eel

Staff member
1 Michael Lett
2 – Etu Uaisele
3 - Krisnan Inu
4 – Joel Reddy
5 – Taulima Tautai
6 – Feleti Mateo
7 – Blake Green
8 – Josh Cordoba
9 – Mark Riddell ©
10 – Justin Tsoulos
11- Richard Fa’aoso
12 – Weller Hauraki
13 – Zeb Taia

14 - Matthew Keating
15 - Junior Paulo
16 - Brendan Oake
17 - Aaron Cannings
18 - James Maloney
19 - David Williams
20 - James Grehan
21 - Aaron Wood
22 - Alfred Betham

Enjoy!!!!!!

Prodigal Eel

Juniors
1 First Grader, 2/3 Possible First Graders with the rest youngsters coming through....pretty much as i expect for the first trial.....Key interest in Lett, Inu, Mateo, Fa'aoso and Cannings

The Colonel

Immortal
Prodigal Eel said:
1 First Grader, 2/3 Possible First Graders with the rest youngsters coming through....pretty much as i expect for the first trial.....Key interest in Lett, Inu, Mateo, Fa'aoso and Cannings

More than two or three possible first graders. Hauraki, Taia, Cordoba, Tsoulos, Cannings and Fa'aoso will all be looking to press claims for the forward pack and Mateo will be looking at cementing the role opened by Widders departure.

Interesting though that with the non-selection of Lowrie, Ian Hindmarsh and Wagon the back row may well be already pencilled in so it will be down to maybe one or two spots left to fill in the first grade 17.

Pleased to see Tautai given a chance as well to impress as while he wasn't a standout in the finals run of the Premier League side he was very solid.

Be interested also in how Maloney performs. He wasn't very good on Saturday night and we could well have a huge hole in the halves if we lose Finch, Green or Timmy Smith for any length of time.....

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Reddy in the centres is interesting because Lett is a proper centre and he's at fullback. Maybe a permanent move for him?

Also, would Riddell there just so there is a senior player or is his spot being looked at?

Stagger eel

Staff member
ParraDude_Jay said:
Reddy in the centres is interesting because Lett is a proper centre and he's at fullback. Maybe a permanent move for him?

Also, would Riddell there just so there is a senior player or is his spot being looked at?

I'd say it's purely for conditioning purposes..the same with our other big boys like JT and Az..I reckon those guys will play all three trial matches.

The Colonel

Immortal
His spot may be being looked at or it could also be because we only have three hookers in the first grade squad in Keating, Riddell and PJ. The other two hookers are in the part time squad - Jimmy Storer and Brad Clarke and they played on Saturday.

PJ, I am lead to believe, had some surgery to clean out an old ankle injury but that won't impact on the start of the season.

Bigfella

Coach
I find it strange/interesting that Cannings is on the bench - presumably he will get as much game time as the starters - and that mateo is playing as a 5/8.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Bigfella said:
I find it strange/interesting that Cannings is on the bench - presumably he will get as much game time as the starters - and that mateo is playing as a 5/8.

you'd have to think so..for sure.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I like the look of that side. some very exciting players looking to push for a first grade possie.

The Colonel

Immortal
All I can find out is that he came across from Rugby Union and was playing for Brothers in the Penrith A Grade competition.

j0rd0_ShArKs

Juniors
the team you guys will face

1. Cooper
2. Raftery
3. Neilson
4. Pomeroy
5. Anderson
6. Seymour
7. Kearney
8. Ross
9. De Gois
10. Selmes
11. Leuluai
12. Perenara
13. Ciraldo

Reserves
Stephenson
Hannay
Robinson
Taulapapa
Porter
Greenfield
Finn
Timani
Weston
Ropea.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
looks like we'll get the first graders playing at Lismore

suits me, although there are alot of players in that team that I would like to see play, Lett in particular

Twizzle said:
looks like we'll get the first graders playing at Lismore

suits me, although there are alot of players in that team that I would like to see play, Lett in particular

Hey with that, I can't bring up my own chair, do you have a spare one for me?

Latest posts