What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trial 1 V Sharks **Team**

The Colonel

Immortal
TheGodFather said:
Very interesting the Reddy/Lett change. I was assuming Reddy would cruise into the custodian role this year in top grade.

There is an article that was posted here recently about Reddy and the club are looking to use him in the role of a utility back. They know he can play fullback so they are giving him his chance in the centres.

Lett can play all three roles as well.

I think Tsoulos deserves a change of luck. He was starting to look effective last year.
Fingers crossed, no injuries for the BIG MANNNN.

Stagger eel

Staff member
NorthShoreEel said:
I think Tsoulos deserves a change of luck. He was starting to look effective last year.
Fingers crossed, no injuries for the BIG MANNNN.

I think he's on his last chance at the club.

parra pete

Referee
Prodigal Eel said:
Parra Pete, still wondering on why you think Lett will be a superstar?

I saw Michael Lett absolutely destroy a Queensland team that contained several prominent NRL players incvluding Greg Inglis in a curtain raiser to a SOO in 2004.
He played outside centre and carved them up and created tries..Jarryd Hayne, playing on his side crossed for four....
I thought to myself at the time "Gees this kid is good"
Artie Beetson rated him as the 'Best kid he had seen in a long time' or words to that effect.
He broke his leg last year. If he has fully recovered I think the Eels have gained one very SPEC IAL player.

I hope your right Pete. he doesn't look overly Big maybe Fullback maybe his best position for him to have a bit more room to move. I think INU will be next in Line for a Wing - 3/4 posy.

Utey

Coach
Jake the snake said:
I hope your right Pete. he doesn't look overly Big maybe Fullback maybe his best position for him to have a bit more room to move. I think INU will be next in Line for a Wing - 3/4 posy.

His fkn massive! Built like a rock last time I saw him.

Prodigal Eel

Juniors
I saw Michael Lett absolutely destroy a Queensland team that contained several prominent NRL players incvluding Greg Inglis in a curtain raiser to a SOO in 2004.
He played outside centre and carved them up and created tries..Jarryd Hayne, playing on his side crossed for four....

So your basing your judgment on one game that happend ages ago and what one person said.....bit intersting that considering that T.Smith has played and destroyed most NRL teams in the 05 season and our great sterling said he was our future and we should give him time to develop....yet you think he has no chance.

But i get where u are coming from, this kids gonna be great!

Stagger eel

Staff member
the curiousity and the great unknown about the players that surrounds this side that Hagan's chosen is really making me think twice about not going.

<UPtheEELS> said:
His fkn massive! Built like a rock last time I saw him.

It's Lett we are talking about here...Isn't it? from the Pics he seems to be a Small back compared to the Other boys.

Prodigal Eel said:
So your basing your judgment on one game that happend ages ago and what one person said.....bit intersting that considering that T.Smith has played and destroyed most NRL teams in the 05 season and our great sterling said he was our future and we should give him time to develop....yet you think he has no chance.

But i get where u are coming from, this kids gonna be great!

Oouuuufff....that's check mate Pete :lol: good point prodigal.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Jake the snake said:
It's Lett we are talking about here...Isn't it? from the Pics he seems to be a Small back compared to the Other boys.

yeah that's right...ute you might be thinking of someone else.

parra pete

Referee
The difference between me and Sterlo is OBVIOUS. I know talent....:lol:
See how Lett goes first - then tell me I'm a goose...It won't be the first OR last time..
Mick Lett is not very big in stature but is big on talent....

eelavation said:
the curiousity and the great unknown about the players that surrounds this side that Hagan's chosen is really making me think twice about not going.

I still have seats available in my car. :D

Stagger eel

Staff member
MarkInTheStands said:
I still have seats available in my car. :D

thanks heaps but Big C has already offered and it's highly unlikely i will be going as I've committed myself to work on Saturday, unfortunately.

Stagger eel

Staff member
yy_cheng said:
ANyone know if the Fluffy got a contract?

if he was ready to play he would of done so on the weekend but he definitely wasn't there, we'll try and find out for this weekend.

yy_cheng

Coach
Thanks mate. I never saw how good (or bad) he was but there was alot of hype around him.

He could've been another cult hero!

Latest posts