What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trial at Gosford

2 True Blues

Coach
I think the result is not that bad at all, given that both teams were trialing new players. The way I read the write up is that the Berries fielded a strong side and to score 10 points against that side is all positive I reckon. Would have liked to have seen the game, but it appears to be a good result from the write up and very promising for the upcoming Jim Beam season. Bring it on ! ! !

2 True Blues

Coach
Just wondering if Jon GREEN played for the Bulldogs in that game ? Thought he played well in the Royal Blue last season, shame to see him go ....

2 True Blues

Coach
I know what you meant brother, but am not too sure. He is not a bloke I have seen too much of before. Have watched a lot of the other J/Beam guys such as Ricky ROBERTS play before and they r very talented, but not too sure about that bloke. Hard to say as did not see the game, if the trys were solo or team efforts with him being johhny on the spot. However the score of ten points would suggest that atleast one of the trys was in the corner.

Will be watching him play next time the guys go around though.

jets fan

Juniors
cheers will get an update off u guys as i wont be able to get to the game as for le breton i hear he is not too far off still recovering from the shoulder injury

2 True Blues

Coach
Thats great news bout Andrew. Thanks for the info mate. He always gives 110 percent when playin for the Blues and I would love to see him back at Henson again. Even if he starts as Captain of the Jim Beam side his talent and determination on the field are always inspirational, and it was devastatin to see him get injured again last season at Parra's home ground. We lost that game, and and he appeared to be the only bloke havin a go prior to him leaving the field !!!

S**t we have some depth this season. Promising stuff. Can't wait till the season starts.

2 True Blues

Coach
Actually had heard some rumors bout him going to Wests though. Was hoping they were just rumors, as would be good to see him back and bad in Blue !!!