What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trial game: Eels v Dragons Thurs 18/2/2021 ->@ 5:30pm<- AEST

Chipmunk

Coach
Decent hit out from the first half.

Only a few are really any chance of a gig in first grade to start the season.

It appears Opacic is probably going to get the first opportunity at left centre, and based on that half he more than deserves that opportunity.

Papalii showed that he could offer a fair bit off the bench.

The rest of them are reggies or kids and we'll be struggling if they see much time in the NRL for a while.

There's a lot of Tim Smith in Arthur.

Happy MEel

First Grade
Decent hit out from the first half.

Only a few are really any chance of a gig in first grade to start the season.

It appears Opacic is probably going to get the first opportunity at left centre, and based on that half he more than deserves that opportunity.

Papalii showed that he could offer a fair bit off the bench.

The rest of them are reggies or kids and we'll be struggling if they see much time in the NRL for a while.

There's a lot of Tim Smith in Arthur.
Agree with everything except the Tim Smith comparison. I thought Kaufusi played well and Charbel ran strong. Thought Hollis was weak in the middle.

Agree with everything except the Tim Smith comparison. I thought Kaufusi played well and Charbel ran strong. Thought Hollis was weak in the middle.

He does carry the ball to the line in a Tim Smith manner.

Hollis just seemed a bit overawed and got his timing all over the place.

Chipmunk

Coach

I think it is a comment more on mannerisms of Smith/Arthur. Not a positive or negative comment.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Jordan!!!!

tenor.gif

Latest posts