What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trial Game In Rocky - Is It On Or Off - Cause They Are Selling Tickets

Quigs

Immortal
TELEGRAM FROM QUIGS - EMU PARK CENTRAL QUEENSLAND.

Are the Sharks having a trial game in Rockhampton on February the 18th or not, I am curious because up here in redneck country, the Rockhampton Morning bulletin dated saturday the 21st of January, ( I fink that is today) has not once but twice mentioned it.

Program for the day is

4pm Fitzroy-Gracemere -v- Rockhampton Brothers
( go the fitzy sharks give the brethren fish eating mongrels hell)

5.30pm CQU Norths Chargers -v- Yeppoon
( go the poonies.... coastal team got to follow the locals )

8pm Central Commets v CRONULLA SHARKS.

----------------------------------

I know that I should not believe everything that I read in the newspapers but it is a pretty serious case for me to start thinking that a good pissup might be going down a km or two north of the Tropic of Capricorn come February 18th. ...... (your shout Cap'n Frenzy, Coolumshark, Poiner.)

----------------------------------
Response required either official or unofficial from Syd-a-ney please

URGENT....URGENT.... URGENT.... URGENT....

Cheers
Quigs

Quigs

Immortal
When Cap'n Frenz comes to Rocky bringing with him wealth, knowledge and wisdom.

I look forward to attending his court and will be one that is eternal grateful for meeting such a wonderful human being.....

Knowing his generosity is of proportions that legends are made of.

How many more sleeps...????

p-frenz-1.jpg

Cheers
Quigs

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Oh and as per a trial in Rocky, I was under the impression we only had 2 first grade trials planned.

Knights in Coffs and Dogs in Mollymook

Might of been a change to that schedule though

Thomo.

First Grade
Quigs i don't get your avatar. you mentioned me!...have i said something bad about frenzy???:lol:

and ive still got my band on..looks pretty f*ckin awesome! thanks again frenzy

Quigs

Immortal
Frenzy. said:
Oh and as per a trial in Rocky, I was under the impression we only had 2 first grade trials planned.

Knights in Coffs and Dogs in Mollymook

Might of been a change to that schedule though

A man in your position, no not the 10 minutes after final drinks position, but the position of finger on the pulse, can you please confirm or deny....if it is a goer.

Tell you what Sharkfans, if it is on and you want tickets, get in early because there is a major sh*tfight happening as we speak in the City of Rockhampton over the Comets handling of trial match ticket sales......... and I am talking headline stuff.

There is a trial game down between NQ Cowboys and the Brisbane Donkeys. Also one with Manly and the Comets.

Sports section headlines "I will never watch another Comets game" ( womans comment after her treatment when trying to purchase a ticket from out of town.... she wanted to go to the Manly game.

If it is on I tell you.... find out, book early, I think the ground capacity is 6000 and the grandstand I am lead to believe are sold out prior to tickets being released.

Cheers
Quigs

Quigs

Immortal
thomo_shark said:
Quigs i don't get your avatar. you mentioned me!...have said something bad about frenzy???:lol:

and ive still got my band on..looks pretty f*ckin awesome! thanks again frenzy

has he shouted you yet....... something about a shark biting him

Cheers
Quigs

Quigs

Immortal
Has anyone found out yet.... I expected phonecalls to the Oval Office,

Condelesa Long Grain Rice to make a public announcement closely followed by Little Johnny saying exactly the same thing alah Terry the ventriloquist dummy.

Come on we need some action here. afterall we are here to chew gum and kick ass.

Cheers
Quigs

Quigs

Immortal
black said:
Holy hand grenade! I might drive up for that??? Nullajet?..... road trip?

Mate pull up, you just cant road trip it into Rocky, you have to get permission off the local village elders....... other wise you will be stopped at the tick gates.

Anyone considering venturing north then just submit your resumes to me.....I will pass them on accordingly, If you are a young nubile wench then please attach numerous photographs, more pics help sway those who are in the know. Also assist in handy recognition and will lead to more prompt and efficent entry.

If anyone has any enquiries re the local procedures of gaining admittance then please dont hesitate to contact me prior..... I am only to willing to assist you - a small fee could be incurred.

Cheers
Quigs

Quigs

Immortal
black said:
arrrr jesus.... If it's up to you to stamp me passport I could be f**ked!

NO ... NO ... dont get me wrong black white and blue, I am open to offers.

Sheeze I am here to help my fellow sharkies.... local knowledge.....

There is only one thing wrong about Queensland, its full of Queenslanders

Cheers
Quigs

wobbegong

Juniors
I believe it is on.....however, I read somewhere that the Sharks v Bulldogs game was ALSO scheduled for the 18th Feb.

Obviously there won't be many/any high profile players in Rocky...but I'm really looking forward to seeing some of these "up and comers" perform.

C u there Quigs.

Quigs said:
NO ... NO ... dont get me wrong black white and blue, I am open to offers.

Sheeze I am here to help my fellow sharkies.... local knowledge.....

There is only one thing wrong about Queensland, its full of Queenslanders

Cheers
Quigs

I dunno about that Quigs. There's a bloody hell of a lot of us New South Welshman, not to mention all those friggin Victorians and K1W1s.

Latest posts