What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trial Game Newcastle Knights vs Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks

Saturday, Feb 17,
Industree Group Stadium, Central Coast

I wonder how many of the top 30 will get a go.

If history plays its part we'll blood a lot of players and mix it with a possible top 17.

What's your thoughts?

Will Brailey and Hastings get a run?

Anyone going?

Saturday, Feb 17,
Industree Group Stadium, Central Coast

I wonder how many of the top 30 will get a go.

If history plays its part we'll blood a lot of players and mix it with a possible top 17.

What's your thoughts?

Will Brailey and Hastings get a run?

Anyone going?
I imagine Brailey desperately needs to get some K's in the legs, not to mention overcome some significant demons he no doubt must have at the moment. His career is at a crossroads ( or is that crossland ?)

Hope the poor bugger holds up and has zero more injuries for the rest of his career.

Knight Tales

Bench
I am looking forward to the Gamble, Hastings, Cogger and Pryce combination mix and how it goes. We have so many options in the spine now. Long overdue.

Last edited:
I imagine Brailey desperately needs to get some K's in the legs, not to mention overcome some significant demons he no doubt must have at the moment. His career is at a crossroads ( or is that crossland ?)

Hope the poor bugger holds up and has zero more injuries for the rest of his career.
Is Brailey fit?

PhilGould

Bench
Brailey did his hamstring about a month ago. Don't think it was too severe but never announced by the club so not certain. If it was low grade he'd probably be back training already but no point risking it for a trial, especially someone with his history.

Brailey did his hamstring about a month ago. Don't think it was too severe but never announced by the club so not certain. If it was low grade he'd probably be back training already but no point risking it for a trial, especially someone with his history.
wow. I suppose hamstrings and most likely a few other issues after such a bad run with injuries and inactivity

ryan.a87

Juniors
Interesting that Tuala named at centre……maybe AOB is looking to play him at centre and gags on the wing?

mozza91

Coach
Interesting that Tuala named at centre……maybe AOB is looking to play him at centre and gags on the wing?
Just trying to fit all 3 of the wing contenders in the side I reckon. Tuala was pretty good at centre at the back end of last year when he got the chance though. Did some really good things in the last round in particular.

PhilGould

Bench
Final team list

1. Fletcher Sharpe
2. Tom Jenkins
3. Enari Tuala
4. Krystian Mapapalangi
22. Laitia Moceidreke
6. Tyson Gamble
7. Jackson Hastings
8. Daniel Saifiti
9. Phoenix Crossland
10. Jacob Saifiti (C)
11. Jed Cartwright
12. Dylan Lucas
13. Mat Croker

14. Jack Cogger
15. Jack Hetherington
16. Brodie Jones
17. Tom Cant

18. David Armstrong
19. Fletcher Myers
20. Kyle McCarthy
21. Will Pryce
23. Riley Jones
24. Paul Bryan
25. Zach Herring
26. Clay Webb
28. Sebastian Su'a

Marzhew out replaced by Moceidreke. Ryan Rivett taken off the extended bench too, been rumoured he's off to the Super League imminently.

Yosh

Coach
Wonder if Brodie Jones will get a run in the NRL this year. It feels like it's over for him as a top 17 player now right?