What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trial Game Newcastle Knights vs Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks

Knight Tales

Bench
Youthful exuberance in over drive. We are going one pass wider than we should before straigtening up. A lot to like about our movement though.

Yosh

Coach
We couldn't find a decent half and a decent goal kicker for a decade and now we have 4.

PhilGould

Bench
Said early in pre-season I thought the biggest threat to Gamble/Hastings wasn't Cogger but rather Pryce showing up and immediately looking like our most gifted player not named Ponga. This is what I was talking about. Still long odds but great first hit out.

Zoidberg

First Grade
1st 10mins looked a bit worrying but since then I have really been impressed.
Good to have options for the halves as we will no doubt receive a fair share of injuries through the season.

perverse

Referee
Said early in pre-season I thought the biggest threat to Gamble/Hastings wasn't Cogger but rather Pryce showing up and immediately looking like our most gifted player not named Ponga. This is what I was talking about. Still long odds but great first hit out.
Yeah I had a feeling he was going to cause us some good headaches too. If he keeps showing that sort of class, you can't leave him out of the team.

Yosh

Coach
Great effort from the lads out there. Some very impressive and wouldn't be surprised if 3 or 4 players make their debut this season.

Right wing is gonna be close between Jenkins and Armstrong. Both looked good.

aqua_duck

Coach
Great effort from the lads out there. Some very impressive and wouldn't be surprised if 3 or 4 players make their debut this season.

Right wing is gonna be close between Jenkins and Armstrong. Both looked good.
Depends on if you want yardage or finishing I think

Latest posts