What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trial V'S Central this weekend

morley101

Juniors
Team sheet

Shaun Foley
Byron Ford
Iosia Soliola
Sam Perrett
Tevita (David) Folau
Luke Branighan
Ben Green
Ray Moujalli
Tyrone Shelley
Frank-Paul Nuuausala
Mickey Paea
Danny Howard
Jimmy Anderson
Bench

Khalid Deeb, Steve Meredith, Trevor Richardson, Aaron Wheatley, Hep Cahill, Daniel Green
Fonua Fale, Luke Millwood, Jai Ayoub, Rhys Pritchard, Toshio Laiseni, Donny Thompson.
Unavailable

Luke Gordon [Suspension], Albert Hopoate [Ankle injury]

D

Deleted member 10972

Obviously as a Roosters fan i am very interested in seeing how Perrett, Foley, Soliola, Folau, Ayoub, Nuuausala, Paea, Howard & Meredith go.

However, i am also very interested in the Newtown blokes, as some might come in handy for providing the Roosters with valuable depth this year.

Can anyone give me much info on Ford, Branighan, B Green, D Green, Moujalli, Shelley, Anderson, Deeb, Richardson, Wheatley, Cahill, Fale, Millwood, Laiseni, Thompson? And not just the stuff off the website, but from what people have seen?

I have seen all the Jets trial games this year and i believe with the rooster boys we will have a very strong team.Out of all the players so far Ben Green, Tyrone Shelley and Ray Moujalli have been very impressive.They are in the starting lineup this week before some of the full time rooster boys:sarcasm:

D

Deleted member 10972

I am not surprised Green is ahead of Ayoub. Shelley isn't ahead of any Roosters, but i am VERY surprised Moujalli started ahead of Meredith.

Ayoub hasnt done much in the games he has played.Moujalli has had a few seasons with injury and is now sarting to find his confidence back.I think he played in the roosters jersey flegg undefited side who won the grand final a few years ago.:)

2 True Blues

Coach
The Mack said:
Obviously as a Roosters fan i am very interested in seeing how Perrett, Foley, Soliola, Folau, Ayoub, Nuuausala, Paea, Howard & Meredith go.

However, i am also very interested in the Newtown blokes, as some might come in handy for providing the Roosters with valuable depth this year.

Can anyone give me much info on Ford, Branighan, B Green, D Green, Moujalli, Shelley, Anderson, Deeb, Richardson, Wheatley, Cahill, Fale, Millwood, Laiseni, Thompson? And not just the stuff off the website, but from what people have seen?

Busting to find out the same mate. Gonna take the season start to provide the answers though I reckon. should be good though.

Mellars came in handy for a few games in other seasons. I hope these guys do the same again when needed. Am looking forward to seeing the new guys and also rate MEREDITH after having such an injury prone career last few seasons. He has a LOT of ticker, and would realise that this is his chance, and give it all. I like watching him play in Royal Blue as he has a heart like Pharlap and gives it all, and I reckon thats what jets fans want to see when you play in our jersey.

roopy

Referee
From a knights point of view, it would be great if someone can tell us who is playing hooker for central.
It should either be Michael Young or a kid from the NYC squad - probably either Joel Brown or Tyne Owen.

2 True Blues

Coach
46 to 24 I heard but whats two points. 4 converted trys to Central. Jets scored twice as many tries ( 8) though only converted 5 goals. Apparently jets utilised a LOT of players. Perrett didnt play i heard on account of still getting over an injury.