What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Trial vs Souths

zeppelin

Juniors
Well worth the trip. I'm keen to see how the sharks are shaping up this year, plus it would be intersting to see how this new look souths side perform.

fatshark

Bench
How funny would it be if Vagana scores a double and Peach sets up 5 himself....nah that be sad actually.

PHaTMaN

Juniors
The trial at Parkes is against Parra.

Im hoping to make the trip to Gosford for this one, a mate of mine is a mad bunnies supporter so we try and watch them play each other when we can.

Only problem is I want to do a refereeing course on that day so I hope it is a night time affair.

carcharias

Immortal
Sat Feb 17
V Parra @Pioneer oval Parkes 7.30

Sat Feb 24
V Rabbits @ Brown tongue stadium Gosford 7.30

Sat March 3
V Knights @ Baddlet Park Cessnock 7.30

PHaTMaN

Juniors
Cheers carch, I should be able to make the gosford game, might head out to the Necknock game too if I can. Are the CSSC going to make the trek to the trials?

BDO should be awesome Nulla, can't wait to see Trivium and Tool.

Good Vibes has got The Beastie Boys.

fatshark

Bench
BDO should be awesome Nulla, can't wait to see Trivium and Tool.

Good Vibes has got The Beastie Boys.

Tool were good-15 years ago. BDO is a joke now because of Ebay.
My choice, SOund Wave Festival-Suicidal Tendencies,Unwritten Law, Terror, Hatebreed Deftones....f**king crazy:crazy: - all my fav bands.

Latest posts