What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Troll dump thread

Spot On

Coach
It's not arguing when I'm always right.
I will continue to smash you.

If Dane starts at fullback for round 1 next season, he will lead the NRL for fullbacks in line break assists and try assists. Min 20 games at fullback.
If he doesn't I will donate $1000 to the charity of your choice.
If he does you donate $500 to the charity of my choice.

If Sione makes more than 10 line breaks and 8 try assists from centre, I will donate $1000 to the charity of your choice. Min 20 games at centre.
If he doesn't you donate $500 to the charity of my choice.

Deal?

This is interesting.

Spot On

Coach
Are you able to interrupt your old man from watching the footy for you to ask him for the $$$$ to pay this bet?

1qaz

Juniors
Peter Badel from Courier Mail claims we are a good chance of getting Greg Eden from Broncos. Classy fullback who Browny coached in UK. I think this is the start of Browny's SL recruitment drive. If we do sign Eden,there is a strong chance Dane will be back to centre. Eden is a pure fullback.

Pure fullback? You ever seen him play? Or you talking crap as usual?
He's a journeyman at best.
Played QLD cup all of last season for the Seagulls. Was shifted from fullback to wing as he was costing his team games due to his errors.
He debut for the Broncos in round 1 this year on the wing and made 4 handling errors.
Many of the Broncos fans have called it the worst Bronco debut ever.
Funnily enough it was Nathan Brown that called him the British Billy Slater.
He has been through 5 Super league clubs and been stuck playing in QLD Cup since.
He's actually playing this weekend for the Broncos.
If Eden does sign, the Knights will be over the cap for sure.
Surely you can't be under the cap with 2 Billy Slaters in the team lol

1qaz

Juniors
He is a fullback. He is not a winger or a centre. That is all that needs to be said. Lions don't waste their time responding to the views of sheep. Thanks for the desperate attempt to troll though.

You have NFI.
How many games have you seen Eden play? None I bet.
He's been playing wing in QLD Cup.
Try again.

1qaz

Juniors
http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport...s/news-story/9a8dc18d4cee37dca15fb3a097d3a4c5

1qaz. Just for you. Kind of contradicts you in the way you lambasted his QLD Cup form, but who is really surprised. Not the use of the word outstanding season by Badel. 17 tries in 22 games is hardly a bad effort. Only you know why you react the way you do. It is sad. Really sad. I see a fullback. You see a winger. Learn to accept others views. The minute anyone dares suggest your precious Dane is under threat at fullback you lose it. All i said is he may move. Never said it was set in stone. Truth be told I believe Eden will go back to the UK.

You have NFI.
You never seen the guy play in your life.
How about some actual quotes from his QLD Cup coach.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...r/news-story/4b94f9a2e8e9301db1fdcaf23aac389f

?He just had that error in him,? Seagulls coach Jon Buchanan said.
?When he made one, then two or three would follow.

?He is a confidence player. He needed to think more positively.

?We played him on the wing for most of the year and people thought I should have played him at fullback, but I felt he just had that error in him that can cost a game. He also won us games through his own brilliance.

He couldn't even nail down a fullback spot in QLD Cup and you expect him to be a starting fullback at a NRL club? You have NFI.

LOL @ start of Browny's SL recruitment drive. You have NFI.
Brown will buy him as depth in the outside backs.
Brown is not that stupid thinking a guy that will be 27 next year is the answer to the Knights fullback problems.

You have NFI.

1qaz

Juniors
Hmm, sounds like our current fullback :sarcasm:

A guy who is 27 next year may not be the answer to our fullback problems, but then again neither is the guy who turns 26 next year and is stinking it up for us at the moment. But you wouldn't know anything about how badly he's been playing for us, would you? After all, you don't watch knights games at all, do you? All your information must come second hand, which means it's obviously skewed to be in Danes favour. In other words, you have NFI

Awww are you still upset Feeney was chosen at fullback over your man crush Jake the Snake Mamo for round 1?
Still waiting for an apology you disrespectful mf.

1qaz

Juniors
Poor Fred, the coward is having a cry so he deletes all my posts.

We should all laugh when someone in his family dies.

Turton Road

Juniors
The issue was Michael Hagan and IS MATT GIDLEY. Who should be CEO? I'm gonna toss up Clint Newton. Ran the RLPA very well and loves the club. This bloke is switched on.

perverse

Referee
Played more first grade than Wobbie this year. Weird.

Unlike Farah, Mullens team actually improves with him in it, too. Weird shit.

Silent Knight

First Grade
My name is Robert, not Robbie. And I prefer Bob. Thanks.

Do they provide you with wi-fi access in your retirement home Bob?

2mw9d28.png

Glendale

Juniors
Lol just saw 1qaz's prediction... EPIC FAIL!!

Dane had a go at fullback and was absolutely nowhere near leading try and line break assists. Time for him to stump up the money for charity @1qaz @Spot On